New Century In London

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

Just seen the flyer on this site.

Great news, and its good to see Ady is one of the Djs. Wasnt there some wally on here a while back moaning that london promoters couldnt get on with others?

And great to See Marco getting a top billing. One if not THE most under-rated djs IMO.

As that lad who walks up and down the tills at Sainsbury's in Camden constantly yells "The Best of Luck" with this Chris. wink.gif

Edited by in town Mikey
  • Replies 5
  • Views 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

As that lad who walks up and down the tills at Sainsbury's in Camden constantly yells  "The Best of Luck" with this Chris. wink.gif

link

ha ha I used to live in Camden and remember that bloke very well. Best of all, he sounded like he really meant it (every ten seconds) :P:D

Guest Chris Waterman

Just seen the flyer on this site.

Great news, and its good to see Ady is one of the Djs. Wasnt there some wally on here a while back moaning that london promoters couldnt get on with others?

And great to See Marco getting a top billing. One if not THE most under-rated djs IMO.

As that lad who walks up and down the tills at Sainsbury's in Camden constantly yells  "The Best of Luck" with this Chris. wink.gif

link

Thanks Mikey, Ady has also added That Girl Lynn to the line up on the opening night and he is currently working on May's DJ's

cheers

Chris W

As that lad who walks up and down the tills at Sainsbury's in Camden constantly yells  "The Best of Luck"

link

Genius Mikey ! I lived in Camden for years and I used to giggle my way round Sainsbury's after work - I loved the fact he'd chosen such a lovely phrase to shout over and over again.

Back on subject of NCSC - good to have them in the ole schmoke. Marco's one of my fav DJs too. Looking forward to it. I can't remember a thread about London promoters not getting on though... they're all members of a secret society called crossfire or sum'hink , aren't they ? :yes:

Karen - you'll find teh flyer HERE

Source Advert