All Singing All Dancing

Rupert

• Replies 10
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

just to let ya know Radio 2 All Singing, All Dancing, All Night series that goes out for six

weeks on Wednesday 28th March at 21.00.

rupert

Didn't think we'd hear this show again apart from at new year must be 3 years since the last series is it? Typical though on the same night as International football. Hopefully there will be a listen again feature.

Tubbs

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Didn't think we'd hear this show again apart from at new year must be 3 years since the last series is it? Typical though on the same night as International football. Hopefully there will be a listen again feature.

Tubbs

Tubbs

We are playing a hillside near Spain. Turn the TV volume off and turn the music up :unsure:

Social source share

Tubbs

We are playing a hillside near Spain. Turn the TV volume off and turn the music up :P

Aye but I'm Scottish and we are playing Italy. Aye you are still right though we are playing a diddy team near Spain as well.

:D:thumbsup::D

Edited by tubbs
Social source share

just to let ya know Radio 2 All Singing, All Dancing, All Night series that goes out for six

weeks on Wednesday 28th March at 21.00.

rupert

I thought it was back on air in March too but website says differently.According to ASADAN webpage,the new series starts on Wednesday 9th May 2007.

Pat :D

Social source share

I thought it was back on air in March too but website says differently.According to ASADAN webpage,the new series starts on Wednesday 9th May 2007.

Pat :D

And Stuart Maccaroni on radio 2 had just played It'll never be Over For me and stated that asdan starts "soon", but didn't say whether that is days, or weeks.

paul

Social source share

i got a email from from helen reed at radio 2 and this is the info i got. i'll get back to her and let ya know.

Today I have also received an e-mail from Helen at the BBC.Below I have managed to copy/paste and am feeling very clever.

Dear Pat,

There is a new Radio 2 evening schedule beginning on Monday 16th April

which means the new series of All Singing, All Dancing, All Night is

now

going out on Tuesday 12th June at 23.30.

Hopefully this date won't change but if it does I will let you know.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Social source share

Today I have also received an e-mail from Helen at the BBC.Below I have managed to copy/paste and am feeling very clever.

Dear Pat,

There is a new Radio 2 evening schedule beginning on Monday 16th April

which means the new series of All Singing, All Dancing, All Night is

now

going out on Tuesday 12th June at 23.30.

Hopefully this date won't change but if it does I will let you know.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

i got a email just like this today so you beat me to it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!