Non-soul Sales - Help Please

bozaboy

Not really for this forum I know, but could do with a bit of advice from the "experts".

I'm disposing of a couple of non-soul 45's for a friend, namely a Birds Birds 45 on Reaction and a Joe Cocker related EP Sheffield Rag 45.

Can anyone advise of a reputable dealer/trader who I could contact for a genuine valuation and possible sale? Any help much appreciated.

PS. I've tried Greg Vandyke in the South West, but he's ill at the moment so has suspended buying/selling activities.

Cheers

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not really for this forum I know, but could do with a bit of advice from the "experts".

I'm disposing of a couple of non-soul 45's for a friend, namely a Birds Birds 45 on Reaction and a Joe Cocker related EP Sheffield Rag 45.

Can anyone advise of a reputable dealer/trader who I could contact for a genuine valuation and possible sale? Any help much appreciated.

PS. I've tried Greg Vandyke in the South West, but he's ill at the moment so has suspended buying/selling activities.

Cheers

Put the Birds Birds on Ebay, you'll get a great price for it, I sold one must be 7 years ago and got £250 for it way back then.

Social source share

Cheers Pete, trying to avoid the 'bay if poss. Looking for a cash sale (my friend not me) for both items if possible.

My mate also has other "freakbeat"/"psych" stuff (and possibly some UK issue soul stuff, which I'll be negotiating a price for myself, of course), e.g. Anteeks on Phillips and Dantalians Chariot, etc. which he may be willing to part with. So possibly looking for a longer term relationship with a dealer as he lets these pieces go.

Social source share

Cheers Pete, trying to avoid the 'bay if poss. Looking for a cash sale (my friend not me) for both items if possible.

My mate also has other "freakbeat"/"psych" stuff (and possibly some UK issue soul stuff, which I'll be negotiating a price for myself, of course), e.g. Anteeks on Phillips and Dantalians Chariot, etc. which he may be willing to part with. So possibly looking for a longer term relationship with a dealer as he lets these pieces go.

You could ask these people:

https://www.garagepunk.com/forums/viewforum...2e328ed7e807453

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!