Good Friday Is Awash With Soul In Spalding

sjay

Ive tried to post this on the Events calender without any success so I will post it up here in case anyone didnt know about this .

The venue is perfect with a huge wooden dancefloor and a cheap bar and an excellent sound system .

The music policy is true across the board quality SOUL - Northern, 60s ,70s 80s and Modern the best in Soulful Dancefloor Anthems making for an exceptional mix of music creating a special atmosphere all in one room

THE DJs STEVE JAY and KEV LAWS (EASC CITY CLUB RESIDENTS) SMUDGE (PETERBOROS MAIN MAN) and ANDY RILEY (NOTTINGHAMS FINEST)

All taking place on FRIDAY 6th April @ the Sugarbeet Club Spalding

8pm - 1am late bar admission £4 on the door more details 0795 6677228

The last one was packed and this is once more a charity event this time in aid of my local fire station who I want to say a big thank you to after their attendance at a fire at our house following a lightening strike and who are like so many of the services we all take for granted very badly underfunded by the government.

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...i&img=21388

Thanks for reading this

Steve

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6
  • Views 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hello Steve,

Had a go at posting on the Events calender and it worked, always glad to do my bit.

See you there,

Alan

Thanks for that Alan looking forward to Spalding on Friday certainly need some cheering up whistling.gif:thumbsup:

please if you are at a loose end and within striking distance give Spalding a go it is a local night but rest assured its got plenty of attitude and the records to back it up truly the best venue andand open minded crowd in the area

Steve

Thanks for that Alan looking forward to Spalding on Friday certainly need some cheering up whistling.gif:D

please if you are at a loose end and within striking distance give Spalding a go it is a local night but rest assured its got plenty of attitude and the records to back it up truly the best venue andand open minded crowd in the area

Steve

Thanks for the addition to the calender a couple of people have rung me after seeing it on there now who didnt know it was on !!!

I also wanted to bump it back up as very sadly Mick Cooper has removed the flyer for this event from the EASC website and removed the post about this from his forum and as this is an effort to raise money for my local firestation I think thats very charitable of him :wicked:unsure.gif:ohmy:

Steve

Guest whippet

Well done Steve and Kev for raising £500 for the Long Sutton fire Brigade last night hats off to you in the face of adversity honesty wins through.

Well done Steve and crew for this night, really enjoyed it a lot and so glad to learn how well the fundraising went.

All the best, see you soon

Alan

Thanks Alan I would like to thank everone for the support for this one so pleased that people enjoyed the night,huge thanks to the guests Smudge Andy Riley and Kev Laws for all coming along and none accepting any money whatsoever, people like this on the scene ,for me, makes the all the negative stuff that happens seem meaningless .

I also need to give massive thanks to Rob Elsey for joining up with me to promote this night once more ,his tireless efforts behind the scenes were richly rewarded on the night and Im delighted to announce that a total of £500 was raised for Long Sutton Firestation.

I can also announce we will another Y2 soul promotion at this wonderful venue on Friday 24th August.

There will also be another event taking place at this venue on Friday 27th April which will be an Oldies night to help Jez Wenzer celebrate his Birthday with a whole host of guest DJs and FREE ADMISSION more details from his website Im sure www.lincslambrettas.co.uk

Once again a huge thank you to everyone

Steve

Edited by sjay