The Return Of Inner City Blues...manchester

Another helping of Inner City Blues for any who are around Manchester next Sunday...All welcome to our little Sunday chill..Good ale..Good sounds...We celebrate the rich world of black music from early 60s to early 70s..In its many forms....Click on the webpage below for location/map and more details..Any on here gonna drop in????

Soul or Nothing presents

Inner City Blues

Sunday 1st April guest dj..Alan Darker...

Liam Quinn...Belfast soul club...

7pm to 11pm

The Bay Horse

Thomas Street, Northern Qtr

Manchester

60s / 70s

rare groove.. northern soul.. RnB.. funk.. ska .. reggae on 45...

Free entry with music on 2 floors

Resident djs

Steve Cato

Olof

stevecato64@yahoo.co.uk

https://www.essential-vinyl.co.uk/soulornothing.htm

More rare groove on 45s 29th April..Guest djs..Liam Quinn(Belfast Soul Club)...Steve Brazil(Leeds)

Edited by little-stevie
  • Replies 18
  • Views 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Change to dj line up..Add Liam Quinn from the Belfast Soul club,he is round thid way and up for playing a few..More the better..

Will be nice to see Mr Pearson if her indoors don't load him down with too many chores...Gonna start a little before 7 with the early Sunday finish...Any more of you on here who can make it?????

all welcome.. :unsure:

Guest Darks

hey up steve - gonna try call in for a couple after I've done all the ironing.

Onwards, derek

Do you still iron your jeans with a crease in the middle?

Do you still iron your jeans with a crease in the middle?

Don't pick on Dirk - he can't help it :unsure:

Are you still "invincible"? :lol:

Wish I could come and harrass you... will try harder next time :D

x

Guest Darks

Are you still "invincible"? :wicked:

Hi Kirstsy, I eagerly await the day when the uniform including hat can be passed on to young Franklin, he to will then carry on the tradition of being indestructable when attacked by stone throwers.

Our paths must cross sooner or later.

See you sooner

Alan

Nice to see that a few new faces will be down tomorrow..Liam and Alan are looking forward to playing some tunes...Also first time spot for young Paul Barker..... :lol: Hope to see a few more new faces too to go with the very old ones :thumbsup:

DON'Y KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT I'VE RUN OUT OF SANATOGEN, THE NURSE HASN'T BEEN, THIS BATH CHAIRS A BIT DAMP AND I'VE FORGOTTEN WHAT I WAS GOING TO SAY NOW....NURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Marcelle

Great chill out place ....

not sure if we will make it, as him indoors is getting a bit long in the tooth !!!

but who knows what my power of persussion can do :lol: xx :thumbsup:

Source Advert