Jack Montgomery

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

I think Dave Flynn was quizzing Dennis Coffey about it. Apparently Dennis played the bass on Dearly Beloved, I'm not sure if he played on Do you believe it.

Dennis, after a lot of persuasion, thought he could remember who it was, but Dave, (if he was told) didn't part with the name to me.

As an aside I met Dennis at These Old Shoes, and told him how dearly beloved was played at a mates funeral. He seemed touched and was very gracious about it. Nice man.

Social source share

I think Dave Flynn was quizzing Dennis Coffey about it. Apparently Dennis played the bass on Dearly Beloved, I'm not sure if he played on Do you believe it.

Dennis, after a lot of persuasion, thought he could remember who it was, but Dave, (if he was told) didn't part with the name to me.

As an aside I met Dennis at These Old Shoes, and told him how dearly beloved was played at a mates funeral. He seemed touched and was very gracious about it. Nice man.

link

The story is in an SKM., sure Mr Rimmer would like to tell the story also, no surprise that he was a mystery and was ripped off for his last record on Revue.

Anyone want to sell me DTYBOM for reasonable price to replace the one I sold for a pittance!! sad.gif

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!