Value Please

• Replies 9
  • Views 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Simon

Thanks Chalky.Just been playing it off the "Up All Night " cd.No wonder couldn't find it after searching for it.Wish someone would issue it.Great track.

Dave.

You can get it on a Roscoe Shelton vinyl LP @ Charly records Dave, should be imo ok to play it out off this as it's never been issued on a 45, fairly sure that's the only way you can legitimately own it on vinyl.

The rest of the album ain't bad either!

Simon :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Bearsy

its on the album,

Roscoe Shelton - strain on your heart, SS7.

I am not 100% sure but i thought i once heard someone say it may of been released on 7" on the SS7 label, but knowing me it was probably a tottaly different record,artist etc :lol:

Bearsy

Social source share

Guest Simon

its on the album,

Roscoe Shelton - strain on your heart, SS7.

I am not 100% sure but i thought i once heard someone say it may of been released on 7" on the SS7 label, but knowing me it was probably a tottaly different record,artist etc :lol:

Bearsy

Dave Flynn deffo played it off a 45 at The Dome, i did look at the record as he was putting it on as i was curious as i wasn't aware it had been released on that format, sure i seem to remember the label being SS7.

Simon :lol:

Social source share

Dave Flynn deffo played it off a 45 at The Dome, i did look at the record as he was putting it on as i was curious as i wasn't aware it had been released on that format, sure i seem to remember the label being SS7.

Simon :no:

presume you are still on about You're The Dream? probably a cut/acetate with made up label? Sure Dave worked for Charley when they put the lp out. The one Guy played in the mid 80's was a different take.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!