soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WANTED...

Commands - "Hey it's love" - Dynamic - Think Manship's got one for £100, anyone do me a better deal than that?

Email: l_l_m_W@hotmail.com (having bit of trouble with email today so probably best to PM me instead)

All the best,

Billy :thumbsup:

link

Sorry can't help you I'm afraid although I saw one on Backbeat for £25 couple of weeks ago. Is the one at £100 or whatever red vinyl, it should be. Shouldn't be anymore than £50/£75 IMO. The flip "No Time For You" is the better side IMHO.

Social source share

Guest mattmale

Sorry can't help you I'm afraid although I saw one on Backbeat for £25 couple of weeks ago.  Is the one at £100 or whatever red vinyl, it should be.  Shouldn't be anymore than £50/£75 IMO.  The flip "No Time For You" is the better side IMHO.

link

Amazed how expensive this is now. Mark Freeman got me a copy a couple of years ago for £20, and brought it round my house. Unfortunately when i took it out of the sleeve i realised he'd left it on the back seat of his car on a sunny day....

well you guess the rest..

never seen it again so cheap :thumbsup:

sorry mark if you read this, had to tell it.

Matt

Social source share

Sorry can't help you I'm afraid although I saw one on Backbeat for £25 couple of weeks ago.  Is the one at £100 or whatever red vinyl, it should be.  Shouldn't be anymore than £50/£75 IMO.  The flip "No Time For You" is the better side IMHO.

link

:shades: no WD with piccie sleeve. Can't say I've heard other side. Soundfile anyone?

Billy :thumbsup:

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share