In A Single Sentence

Dayo

• Replies 34
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can recreate his favourite songs entirely in his head and feels a connection with the artist that is almost spiritual.

Can you sum it up in a few words?

link

at the end of a nite he smells like meat and potato pies!

Social source share

...would rather spend money on records than food for his children.

(so my wife tells me)

M.

link

Ha ha your wife must be a relative of my wife, does yours also say "youd rather listen to your crappy records or spend half the night on the computer than watch tele with us"!!!!! or the great one "what.... are you going out again this weekend leaving me with the kids ....AGAIN????????????

(oh God, leave me alone with my music woman)

Social source share

many forms of soul fan ... those that sanity and rational thinking and thought have gone out of the window when a 45 they have been searching for is available...at 5 times the price....and they still place a bid!....a lover of emotive soul, that something that you cant define yet you feel with every fibre of your being.....a keeper of the faith, eager to ensure that talent isn't neglected or lies undiscovered, unheard or forgotten under the tide of total s***e that passes for 'popular' music....I could go on but I think you get the idea

Social source share

many forms of soul fan ... those that sanity and rational thinking and thought have gone out of the window when a 45 they have been searching for is available...at 5 times the price....and they still place a bid!....a lover of emotive soul, that something that you cant define yet you feel with every fibre of your being.....a keeper of the faith, eager to ensure that talent isn't neglected or lies undiscovered, unheard or forgotten under the tide of total s***e that passes for 'popular' music....I could go on but I think you get the idea

link

============

T'was meant to be a single sentence :D

Winnie:-)

Social source share

A northern soul fan is person who finds his or her moment of zen while dancing to a record that they'll travel miles to hear and/or buy for loads of money that makes them feel totally alive in their own little world, as if they were the only one on the floor, where they feel ultimately connected to his/herself.

KTF

Jas

Social source share

Guest in town Mikey

Knows how to enjoy themselves without having to ruin other peoples evenings at the same time.

Collectors are:

determinedly irrational, with an inability to quantify the value of cash parted with, to secure a disc of often questionable quality or rarity.

Social source share

Let's take a trip up to the stars......relax myself on Jupiter and Mars so said Joann Courcy on her Twirl delight...... this music takes me to another place, gets me away from all the bullshit, day job, bills and all the other crap all of us have to deal with, it's special and will always be so..................... if i did not own a record it would not matter it's with me always.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

Guest Richard Bergman

'Smug' cos we know we r into the best music ever created

link

This is a rather elitist point of view - also I have it on good authority that you own a Milli Vanilli single - On this charge do you plead guilty or not gulity ?

Social source share

This is a rather elitist point of view  -  also I have it on good authority that you own a Milli Vanilli single -  On this charge do you plead  guilty or not gulity ?

link

Its true, but only cos my daughter made me buy it years ago, and I am fully aware that you went to Middleton Civic dressed as a camp cobbler

Social source share

Can recreate his favourite songs entirely in his head and feels a connection with the artist that is almost spiritual.

Can you sum it up in a few words?

link

When the habitually even-tempered suddenly fly into a passion, that explosion is apt to be more impressive than the outburst of the most violent amongst us.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!