Qaulity Sound

Mak

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

That's probably what Brooklyn Born's thinking.

link

Now your confusing yourself pottsy :P .... as you were just saying how in the "Prix 45's revisted" thread how BB's "Royal Esquires" were kosher yet suggest otherwise here :thumbsup: ....

Good call on this one though being "cheap" at $400 (£200ish) as listed at £350.... :shades: ....

Social source share

Is this record in-demand?

link

I paid £200 UKP for this from Craig Moerer a couple of months ago , Igave it a spin last night actually.

Definately in demand in crossover circles Christian - I was asked to play £400 for it on a private sale (I declined) Manship had it at on his list for £350 earlier last year. Sat and waited for one to come along at the right price. Lovely record.

Social source share

I paid £200 UKP for this from Craig Moerer a couple of months ago , Igave it a spin last night actually.

Definately in demand in crossover circles Christian - I was asked to play £400 for it on a private sale (I declined) Manship had it at on his list for £350 earlier last year. Sat and waited for one to come along at the right price. Lovely record.

link

I haven't heard it but it's shit :lol:

Social source share

I haven't heard it but it's shit  :lol:

link

You won't like it I can almost guarantee you that. I don't like it much either, a pretty mediocre and poppy crossover tune IMO.

Social source share

Poppy ?????

link

Eh, yes John. La de da, trala, la, la. Really, really love me, shobidoo. How can a grown man listen to, not to mention dance to, this quirky little girlie music? I really wonder. :lol:

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Eh, yes John. La de da, trala, la, la. Really, really love me, shobidoo. How can a grown man listen to, not to mention dance to, this quirky little girlie music? I really wonder. :(

link

Are you calling me GAY ????????? :yes::(:(

Regardless of what you think i love it :lol: in fact i really do find that if either you or Pete S dislike a record then i will probably love it :(:(:lol::lol:

Trouty

Social source share

Are you calling me GAY ?????????  :yes:   :(   :lol:

Regardless of what you think i love it  :lol: in fact i really do find that if either you or Pete S dislike a record then i will probably love it  :(   :(   :(   :lol:

Trouty

link

Would love to comment on this track but can't play real audio files, took it off as it takes over the pc!

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Would love to comment on this track but can't play real audio files, took it off as it takes over the pc!

link

Pete give Ali a bell and i'm sure she will play it down the phone for you if you ask her nicely, you would only hate it though :lol::yes:

Trouty

Social source share

biggrin.gif BIG toon for Taffy at The Plinston! Just a superb slab of Crossover and a good price on it as far as I can tell. As the label says - Quality!

link

I must say I'm not the biggest crossover fan of all time but I think this one is ok- been meaning to play it for a while but always veer back to the 60's stuff

Social source share

You won't like it I can almost guarantee you that. I don't like it much either, a pretty mediocre and poppy crossover tune IMO.

link

Not taking sides, but couldn't aggree more mate - utter tripe!

Why pay £200+ for this sing-along pop song when for £8.99 you could have "Now that's what I call music 5 million and 8"...or whatever number they're up to! :sleep3::sleep3:

:thumbup::shades::lol::lol::yes::D:D

Billy whistling.gif

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!