Miller Sisters On Gmc

Godzilla

Many years ago I found "Your Love" on a market stall in Lancashire.

Since then I also picked up a copy of "Telling it like it is" which is kind of ok but nowhere near as good as "Your Love"

Is there anything else I should look out for and did "Your Love" get played anywhere?

Value if any?

Thanks,

Godz

Edited by Godzilla
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Many years ago I found "Your Love" on a market stall  in Lancashire.

Since then I also picked up a copy of "Telling it like it is" which is kind of ok but nowhere near as good as "Your Love"

Is there anything else I should look out for and did "Your Love" get played anywhere?

Value if any?

Thanks,

Godz

link

Pretty sure Keb played Your Love in 80's covered up (maybe even Dave Withers,) cant for moment remember what as though?

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

Pretty sure Keb played Your Love in 80's covered up (maybe even Dave Withers,) cant for moment remember what as though?

Cheers

Jock

link

Ahh,

that might make sense. I used to knock about with Dave a bit in the 70s and would definately have played it to him before I went off to do other things in the 80s.

I also remember talking to some pals about cover up potential and we spoke about the Sequins or the Vonettes. Maybe someone actually went and did it.

Cheeers mate :lol:

Godz

Social source share

Ahh,

that might make sense. I used to knock about with Dave a bit in the 70s and would definately have played it to him before I went off to do other things in the 80s.

I also remember talking to some pals about cover up potential and we spoke about the Sequins or the Vonettes. Maybe someone actually went and did it.

Cheeers mate :lol:

Godz

link

I was just about to come back and say I think it may have been the Vonnetes!

For confirmation try the anoraks corner website, sure he will have it listed there.

Just dug it out for a spin, sounds good again, not my normal type of Northern thing but always think its got some ooomph i it. Flip it over, quite liked this side also in an offkey sort of way!!

Cheers

Jock

Social source share

I was just about to come back and say I think it may have been the Vonnetes!

For confirmation try the anoraks corner website, sure he will have it listed there.

Just dug it out for a spin, sounds good again, not my normal type of Northern thing but always think its got some ooomph i it. Flip it over, quite liked this side also in an offkey sort of way!!

Cheers

Jock

link

Great cheapie, Gene Robertson will prob know what it was covered as, as I think he told me a while back. Unfortunately with my memory it's in one ear & out the other. Gene where are you ? 

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!