RINGLEADERS - Boot?

grant

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The black vinyl copies are for sale on ebay from a well known american dealer, i got one myself the other week and they look and play great. Legal? who knows ask the bloke on ebay. It beats the crap sounding dubs that dj's have been spinning for years.

greg

Social source share

• 3 weeks later...

Seems to be a few of these knocking about and they sound o.k. and look o.k - what is the consensus of opinion about playin one of these at an event ?

Acceptable?

Social source share

They are bootlegs, plain and simple. The American dealer who is selling them does not own the rights to the song, so they cannot be legitimate.

Social source share

• 1 month later...
Guest 71TRSC

It has been pressed as I bought a copy for a fiver last year. I no longer have it but it looked like a legal reissue rather than a boot. Out of interest how much is an original (on M PAC?)

Social source share

They are bootlegs, plain and simple. The American dealer who is selling them does not own the rights to the song, so they cannot be legitimate.

I did hear or read somewhere they were claiming they are legit and they did obtained the rights but I though Tim B owned the rights.

I know Andy Dyson was telling me that when Tim got the rights to do the Onederful/M-Pac cd there was info referringf to the All Of My life as being by the Four Temples. Will ask what the info was when I see him at the weekend if I remember.

As for playing at a venue? It's never been issued and only exists on a studio disc and cd...make your own minds up ;-)

Social source share

Guest micksmith

who discovered the acetate. hears a clue still lives in kings lynn and finding rare records. e.g. eric lomax c/u.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!