Ponds Forge, Sheffield City Centre

Been reminded I ain't put this up yet.... so here it is....

The next nite at Ponds Forge (Sheffield) is Friday 14th Jan....

Usual 8pm-2am.... bar til 1.30am....

Normal "VoS" crew plus two guests for the nite....

Rob Thomas and Mark Whitely (aka SS's "billytheboot")....

Full details (including DJ times, directions, etc.) available >HERE< in Events Calendar....

• Replies 34
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest lagerlout

Have a good night everyone, can't make this one due to shift work, spin a few good un's for me............

JM

link

i,ll help you shift it with you then you can go :lol:

Been reminded I ain't put this up yet.... so here it is....

The next nite at Ponds Forge (Sheffield) is Friday 14th Jan....

Usual 8pm-2am.... bar til 1.30am....

Normal "VoS" crew plus two guests for the nite....

Rob Thomas and Mark Whitely (aka SS's "billytheboot")....

Full details (including DJ times, directions, etc.) available >HERE< in Events Calendar....

link

Looks like Tony's got a bit of commuting to do then :lol:

Looks like Tony's got a bit of commuting to do then :D

link

He sure has Dave :D:D ....

He was at mine for both "C'mas day" and then again "N Yrs eve".... nowt said about "soul do's then" :D ....

Then his partner, Julie (she moved down from East Kilbride tro live with him about 8 mths ago.... but that's just a whole new story.... will tell you sometime), rang after N Yr to ask our lass about going up to "feed her cats" whilst her and Tony went to EK for a few days to see her family.... then Mr Wiggan being Mr Wiggan wanted to speak to me and then doubled checked our next PF date.... he went quiet and then said "I f***** thought so".... I asked "what" and he said "Julia's only gone and said I'll guest at Peterborough that nite when a phone call came and I (he) was out" with the reason being "she thought it was different nite to ours".... well I just laughed and said "you look like missing PF for the 1st time".... Tony said "no way, bollox to that" then decided he'd do the last spot at PF (1-2) and would ring the guy from Peterborough to sort a time with them....

To sum up Dave.... I think he's sorted out a 10-11 spot down there.... then it's straight back up the A1 to get back to PF for his 1-2 spot.... I pss my self when me and him ta;k about it....

So we'll see about that one blush.gif ....

----------------------------------------

Whilst on about DJ's doing two nites.... thought I'd mention this....

Rob Thomas is in a similar position.... he's doing the "niter" at Middleton for Carl Willingham's last year that nite.... so he has rang me about 1-2 wks ago and said he doesn't want to miss PF with a "double booking" he's got.... so we've sorted a 11-12 spot so he can do it and then leave about 12.30-1 to go and do his other gig....

So before peeps mention about Rob doing "Middleton".... I've just told you how he's doing both :D ....

To sum up Dave.... I think he's sorted out a 10-11 spot down there.... then it's straight back up the A1 to get back to PF for his 1-2 spot.... I pss my self when me and him ta;k about it....

So we'll see about that one blush.gif ....

----------------------------------------

He'd better hope that nobody blocks his car in at the Postie then, eh? :D

Tell him there's a LOT of cameras between Stamford and Grantham :D

Rob Thomas is in a similar position.... he's doing the "niter" at Middleton for Carl Willingham's last year that nite.... so he has rang me about 1-2 wks ago and said he doesn't want to miss PF with a "double booking" he's got.... so we've sorted a 11-12 spot so he can do it and then leave about 12.30-1 to go and do his other gig....

11-12 Best time for a guest spot IMO.

What time is billytheboot on Mark ?

He'd better hope that nobody blocks his car in at the Postie then, eh? :D

Tell him there's a LOT of cameras between Stamford and Grantham :D

link

Believe me Dave we know :D .... last time he guested there it clashed with Castle Park in Doncaster (a 1st Fri of month ??) and we still managed made it back to meet up with peeps blush.gif ....

link

Is that based on experience Steve blush.gif ....

Too right. AT PF it means two solid hours of drinking thereafter. :D

"billy's" on at 12-1.... all details >HERE< as said previously :D ....

Aaah yes. It has become perfectly clear. All I had to do was read the thread. :D:D

Whilst your around... whats the chances of getting a space reserved between the bloke who sells String Vests and the bloke who sells Cuckoo Clocks?

WOOF!

link

I'm sure you meant to say "with" there pikey :Dblush.gif ....

(added on).... put you down for Nov as discussed mate :D ....

Edited by vaultofsouler

link

normally I am in rather a state by this time :D:D so I may have to reduce my intake for this occasion, Etheridge has a fine system for intake reduction as demonstrated at chesterfield, - throw his beer all over my boots! :Dthumbsup.gif so william will really have to wear his wellingtons - gettit :D

If one or two things fall into place you might just see me Friday for a few hours  :D   If not I'll be in the local getting pissed    :D   :D

link

Love to see you Chalkster mate :D:D .... let me know and I'll pop you on "my" guest list :D ....

If not.... the "local" what mate ????.... park's bogs, bench in town, I'm curious.... prey do tell :Dthumbsup.gif ....

normally I am in rather a state by this time  :D   :D so I may have to reduce my intake for this occasion, Etheridge has a fine system for intake reduction as demonstrated at chesterfield, - throw his beer all over my boots! :D   thumbsup.gif   so william will really have to wear his wellingtons - gettit  :D

link

"Bar-stool" :D ....

Whilst your around... whats the chances of getting a space reserved between the bloke who sells String Vests and the bloke who sells Cuckoo Clocks?

WOOF!

link

can you save me a spot between the seafood bloke and and that palm reader?

Shane

biggrin.gif

Does this mean your into "car jacking" miff :lol:   whistling.gif .... and you need someone to drive it for you :lol:   :lol: ....

link

No mate, I can not be trusted to not drink while ime there, no problem with driving ther i will take my car, just need some one who is willing to go and not drink to drive back :lol:

I Know its a long shot but if you dont ask you dont get

Thinking about going over after Dave.... just depends what time I get "packed up" and outta there....

link

sorry lads you wont have the pleasure of my company this time. I am in bed with tonsillitus. No sleep or food for three days. just lemsip and penicillin. :yes:

Have fun - wish i was there.

Shane

So how come your on the PC now then Shaney boy :P   :P   :shhh:   :yes: ....

Catch you soon somewhere :yes: ....

link

the tablets give me a little repreive every few hours mate. i am bored stiff.

Shane