mischief

• Replies 62
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Anyone know if it's true that Ginger spotted Steve from X-Factor in Town and was running after him waving his copy of the 4 Vandals to get it autographed when he tripped up the kerb and broke his ankle?

Ah, at least there will be 3 people to listen to your set Mischief:-))) I had heard the rumour re: Gingers ankle. Lucky for me he has to hobble around at the moment as his trading cards ready. If I tell you it's entitled 'GINGERS NUTS 2 - THE RETURN' and features Divinci's 'David' you'll understand why I'm glad he won't be able t catch me!!!! See ya all for another blinder Friday!

Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, Me, and Me

link

HI JANINE ITS KAY

GINGER CALLED ME LAST NITE AND SAID HE WOULD DEF BE AT PLINSTON,DODGY FOOT AND ALL

P.S GOOD SPOT AT 100

Guest Dr Pickles

I'll be there in another ridiculous pair of trousers. :sleep3:

Boots, thanks for sorting our tickets and I'll buy you a drink for half the phone bill.

Mischief, looking forward to your set and don't forget that special record whistling.gif

Edited by Dr Pickles

Am I the only one that is concerned that Dr Pickles aviator appears to be enjoying himself in that special way?????

link

Sorry Neil but what special way?

Pants got to sort tickets...... BOOTS.....

No worries Dr Pickles I'll play taht record for you....

The Enticers "calling for your love"...

See you all Friday.. got to go now just about to get moaned at by me boss for some thing or other....... whistling.gif

Edited by mischief

HI JANINE ITS KAY

GINGER CALLED ME LAST NITE AND SAID HE WOULD DEF BE AT PLINSTON,DODGY FOOT AND ALL

P.S GOOD SPOT AT 100

link

Hiya Kay, and thanks xxx

Yeah know Ginger will still deffo be going, hence the importance of getting some nice juicy rumours about how he broke it spread before then whistling.gif

Am I the only one that is concerned that Dr Pickles aviator appears to be enjoying himself in that special way?????

link

Whenever Dr Pickles posts I get mesmerised by that avatar whistling.gif

Guest Dr Pickles

OOOhhhh I remember, I was in the toilet ............. doing..............ooppss upside  your head

link

Mischief, once again you have gone too far.

You may have been "doing it" in the toilet, but some of us where out on the floor "rowing" for all we were worth.

It was clearly understood by all who attended, that this sorry affair was never to be mentioned again. thumbsup.gif

10 lashings from the soul baton for you.

whip.jpg

The Doc

Guest Dr Pickles

10 lashings from the soul baton for you.

The Doc

link

you know how you can have friends on the soul scene, that you only know from the soul scene, and you don't really know what they do in there normal life....

Dr Pickles ... I have started to worry about you... spanking hippos whipping Squirrels...

Well it has to come out in the open now.... Are you into hurting animals? thumbsup.gif

link

Guest Dr Pickles

ttshield.jpg

Touche mon amie.

Hang on, hang on, are you just replying to my replies to keep this post at the top just because you are DJ'ing there. dick.gif

Why you little...................... whistling.gif

The Doc

Edited by Dr Pickles

Thats our secret  :lol:   :lol:

link

HI GUYS

MISCHIEF U DON'T NEED TKTS FOR U AND EM :lol:

DOC UR TKTS R SORTED AND THERE IS NO WAY I CAN DRINK HALF THE PHONE BILL :lol:

JANINE DU WANT ME TO SORT TKTS 4 U AND DAVE? :lol:

BIG O HOWDY PARTNER :lol:

ANYONE ELSE WANT TKTS CALL ME whistling.gif

Janine, look forward to seeing you and the hairy guy Friday! I know you'll be upstairs in The Ghetto! most of the night but do try and catch Mischief's set in the Main Hall at 11pm(ish) as he was only saying the other day what a horny chick...hang on, that was in private!!!! Should be a great one and I will play 'Out On The Floor' for you and all Soul-Soucers attending. By the way, had good report of your DJ set at the 100 the other saturday, well done you :-)

Janine, look forward to seeing you and the hairy guy Friday! I know you'll be upstairs in The Ghetto! most of the night but do try and catch Mischief's set in the Main Hall at 11pm(ish) as he was only saying the other day what a horny chick...hang on, that was in private!!!! Should be a great one and I will play 'Out On The Floor' for you and all Soul-Soucers attending. By the way, had good report of your DJ set at the 100 the other saturday, well done you :-)

link

What you mean is come down to the main hall as the Ghetto will be packed when Mischief goes on downstairs.. get your drinks in before 11 as the bar will be packed when I go on...yeh yeh heard it all before oh and seen it as well!!!! whistling.gif

What you mean is come down to the main hall as the Ghetto will be packed when Mischief goes on downstairs.. get your drinks in before 11 as the bar will be packed when I go on...yeh yeh heard it all before oh and seen it as well!!!! :D

link

hi janine that will be fine they are on the door for you

hey neil if i sell 5 tkts it will be more than you ever have!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and ill tell everyone wot the big o really stands for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mischief likes me being dominant dont you honey,il make sure the are in the main hall when you are on !

OOOOH get you Boots!!!! TheBigO obviously stands for the pleasure the Lay-D's recieve from a visit from me - I think!?! I've sold 35 as of today so nah-nah-nah-nah-nah and as for Mischiefs tastes thank GOD he's not seen you and Jane in your thigh boots snogging one another. :-O SHOCKER!

OOOOH get you Boots!!!! TheBigO obviously stands for the pleasure the Lay-D's recieve from a visit from me - I think!?! I've sold 35 as of today so nah-nah-nah-nah-nah and as for Mischiefs tastes thank GOD he's not seen you and Jane in your thigh boots snogging one another. :-O SHOCKER!

link

Goodness me, what kind of establishment are you running Sir !

Hi Alison! One day I may tell you what Jane and I used to do for a living :-O but not right now....

link

ill tell you alison yes.gif

neil just seen trading card its gross but very funny :D

Saturday?

BOOTS bring it on... ( :lamsey: you know I get scared really :lol: )

link

yes SATURDAY - we have a couple of saturday dates we are trying out (the one after is our Modern Soul Special on Saturday April 16th) - so please make sure you all have it down in your filofax/diary etc etc

yes SATURDAY - we have a couple of saturday dates we are trying out (the one after is our Modern Soul Special on Saturday April 16th) - so please make sure you all have it down in your filofax/diary etc etc

link

Date now in Filofax (I'm a Southern puff too !)

Any more info on this one Neil, my old chum....who's on ?

link

BLinding Plinston on a Saturday....

In the words of the Detroit Spinners "WHAT MORE COULD A BOY ASK FOR"

Date now in Filofax (I'm a Southern puff too !)

Any more info on this one Neil, my old chum....who's on ?

link

good morning

i ave a good idea alison but ill confirm with neil and let you know for def

I have all my friends coming with me in the car.. so I need 2 tickets for them..

Cheers BOOTS

see you friday

Mischief

link

tkts sorted for ALL your mates honey and i promise ill be gentle :lamsey: