The Italian Job.....ss Outing

Guest vinylvixen

Guest vinylvixen

Right you lot, let's organise a SS weekend away. Check the Ryanair website for obscenely cheap flights and find your passports.......any excuse to wear Welsh hats in a foreign country...Are you up for it - I am blush.gif Jo

What an action packed weekend this will be:

Saturday 26th February:

"HEAVEN IN THE AFTERNOON"

from04.00pm to 10.30pm @ St. George pub, via Ceci 60 (beside S. Martino's church), Pisa, Italy

Diego "Zanza" Allegretti (Black Trefoil Soul Club - GE)

Marco "Inge" Schembri (Black Trefoil Soul Club - GE)

Federico "Pasticcio" De Rossi (Venice Soul Club)

Marco Codato (Venice Soul Club)

Diego Padovese (The Smart Groover)

LEANING TOWER SOUL CLUB

from 11.00pm to 06.30am @ The Indian Club, S.S. Abetone 45, S. Giuliano T.me, Pisa, Italy

MAIN ROOM - R&B dancers, Motown masterpieces, stormin' northern oldies, crossover monsters, modern classics, rarities & current floorfillers.

Barbara Grassi

Marco Moretti

Mr. Meni

Roccia

plus special guest from UK: JO WALLACE

MODERN ROOM - Fine selected soulful sounds from the '70s to Y2K.

Barbara Grassi

Leonardo Carloni

Simone Ceccarelli

Stefano Oggiano

plus special guest from Germany: BENJI

www.leaningtowersoulclub.com

leaningtower_soulclub@yahoo.it

• Replies 2
  • Views 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest marco i

Right you lot, let's organise a SS weekend away. Check the Ryanair website for obscenely cheap flights and find your passports.......any excuse to wear Welsh hats in a foreign country...Are you up for it - I am :D Jo

I've been to nearly all the allnighters in Pisa and I can strongly recommend them! :D

And this is not due to the fact that me and my wife Barbara are involved in it blush.gif

Marco

Right you lot, let's organise a SS weekend away. Check the Ryanair website for obscenely cheap flights and find your passports.......any excuse to wear Welsh hats in a foreign country...Are you up for it - I am blush.gif Jo

I'm up for that! Altho I'm not Welsh, would I still be welcome?

Sam