soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 20
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

QUOTE(Geoff B @ Apr 6 2007, 01:29 PM) link Hi,

Anyone got one of these for sale,Please.Missed one on ebay a couple of weeks ago,went for $405 (£205),would gladly pay this.

Geoff.

Terry Gesten, ebay user sendfor45s, had some quantity. try to message him through ebay.

Have just sent him a message, Many thanks.

Social source share

QUOTE(Geoff B @ Apr 6 2007, 01:29 PM) link Hi,

Anyone got one of these for sale,Please.Missed one on ebay a couple of weeks ago,went for $405 (£205),would gladly pay this.

Geoff.

Terry Gesten, ebay user sendfor45s, had some quantity. try to message him through ebay.

Tried this guy but as yet no reply,so am still after one!

Social source share

Its a wonderful record...I would honestly say it's the best crossover sound of the lot. :lol::wicked:

I would agree..My owd fella's got a copy (not for sale though! sorry!) and he's kept plugging it around these parts and slowly more and more are getting up and dancing to it (Its got quite an unusual dance beat I reckon but I still love it :thumbsup: )

Social source share

It indeed works great as a dancefloor-clearer and all-around party-killer unless the crowd you're playing to have heard it a couple of times at home first... :lol:

Best play The Snake or Frank Wilson then Sebastian. They'll know them..........

How about playing it in your set twice (or even thrice (if thats a word)) , then they'll have remembered it from the first time and you can cut out the 'listening to it at home' middle man :thumbsup: . Go on! Be brave!! :wicked:

Steve

Social source share

Best play The Snake or Frank Wilson then Sebastian. They'll know them..........

How about playing it in your set twice (or even thrice (if thats a word)) , then they'll have remembered it from the first time and you can cut out the 'listening to it at home' middle man :wicked: . Go on! Be brave!! :lol:

Steve

Don't bring "The Snake" into this. :thumbsup::wicked: It's a decent tune, but has got tricky beat and is a bit moody, so usually brings the mood down. That's all I'm saying. :wicked:

Social source share

Guest DeeJay

It indeed works great as a dancefloor-clearer and all-around party-killer unless the crowd you're playing to have heard it a couple of times at home first... :yes:

Russ Vickers plays it at Hitsville always go down brilliant But that's Hitsville for you place with taste!!

DJ shades.gif

Social source share

Russ Vickers plays it at Hitsville always go down brilliant But that's Hitsville for you place with taste!!

DJ shades.gif

Kind words Mr Bywell, thank you.....................Talmadge Armstrong at his best IMVHO, never fails to make me wanna dance, the LP is worth a punt too, for the couple of X over tracks on it.

Russ

Social source share