soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 12
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

By the way don't be tempted to buy the Hayes Cotton LP because the version of BWHMA on there is complete pants :angry: unless you like modern :lol:

How do I know? Because I bought the f**ker :lol::thumbsup:

ex + and only 125 GBP to the first buyer ( actually there are a couple of alright modern album only tracks on there ) and seen it sell at twice that!

Mike B

Social source share

Folks

I know, I know; some love it and some don't but I'm desperate for one back (having sold one few years ago for around 600); can someone give me what they think is a realistic valuation in today's crazed world!

Cheers

Phil

Phil - don't ever apologise for loving such an awesome record :thumbsup: be proud n shout it from the roof tops like I always do :rolleyes:

A couple of years back one for sale near £2000 mark - in recent months I had one in my hands for £800, didn't have the cash or would have bought it then n there :thumbsup: but thank god he saw the light :thumbsup: n put it back in his play box - so now I pester him to play it out and I get to dance :thumbsup:

Not telling who though as when I've got the cash it's mine... :unsure:

Karen

Edited by sanquine
Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(Mike B @ Apr 7 2007, 02:58 AM) link
By the way don't be tempted to buy the Hayes Cotton LP because the version of BWHMA on there is complete pants :angry: unless you like modern :thumbsup:

How do I know? Because I bought the f**ker :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ex + and only 125 GBP to the first buyer ( actually there are a couple of alright modern album only tracks on there ) and seen it sell at twice that!

Mike B

Wise words, cheers Mike!

I also know because I nearly bought the f**ker myself but asked the geezer in the US who had it whether the cuts were the same as the Resist and Claire releases. When he said he didn't know about them and, more pertinently, when he emailed me a pic of a misty-backdropped, wide-lapelled Mr Cotton I decided to leave it. Some poor b**tard paid $500+ for it though I recall :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Dr Pickles

QUOTE(Mike B @ Apr 7 2007, 02:58 AM) link By the way don't be tempted to buy the Hayes Cotton LP because the version of BWHMA on there is complete pants :angry: unless you like modern :thumbsup:

How do I know? Because I bought the f**ker :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mike B

Wise words, cheers Mike!

I also know because I nearly bought the f**ker myself but asked the geezer in the US who had it whether the cuts were the same as the Resist and Claire releases. When he said he didn't know about them and, more pertinently, when he emailed me a pic of a misty-backdropped, wide-lapelled Mr Cotton I decided to leave it. Some poor b**tard paid $500+ for it though I recall :rolleyes:

Phil

Fantastic record. Luckily heard this played at Wolverhampton 2 weeks ago so that I could have a rare dance to it.

Doc

Social source share

On Resist 504, this Northern Soul record is a stock copy by Hayes Cotton. The songs are "Black Wings Have My Angel" and "I'll Be Waiting". The record is VG++, both for appearance and play. There is writing on the label. End price: USD $1536. End date:2004-12-26

post-2216-1175968333_thumb.jpg

A while a go admittedly, but rougher copies out there at more reasonable prices?

Social source share

A while a go admittedly, but rougher copies out there at more reasonable prices?

Are you saying there are more copies out there at reasonable prices or are you asking if there are more copies out there at reasonable prices? The question mark throwing me a tad. If you are saying there are more copies out there at more reasonable prices then where are they and how much? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Social source share

Are you saying there are more copies out there at reasonable prices or are you asking if there are more copies out there at reasonable prices? The question mark throwing me a tad. If you are saying there are more copies out there at more reasonable prices then where are they and how much? :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stating the obv, like anything condition plays a big part. That and a few years ..

As for quantities and condition? I don't know, but they're not what you'd call plentiful, are they?

Social source share