To Die Of Laughing

:thumbup: hello :sleep3:

Indeed I do not write English correctly, can be done some as much in French?

I have an address hotmail! yes! is this prohibits?

I am collector and screw in Belgium, as of the thousand of others I leave my co-ordinates and I see that interress is had not badly people.

whistling.gif I do not hide behind anybody and I am new in this forum because one me said much good of it, are customers from ebay which spoke to me about site.

Here! the mysterious character is not other than a person like you, who likes the music more than all in the world, and which seeks to perpetuate it so that she does not die a day.

Yours sincerely!

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 37
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

:thumbup: hello :sleep3:

Indeed I do not write English correctly, can be done some as much in French?

I have an address hotmail! yes! is this prohibits?

I am collector and screw in Belgium, as of the thousand of others I leave my co-ordinates and I see that interress is had not badly people.

whistling.gif I do not hide behind anybody and I am new in this forum because one me said much good of it, are customers from ebay which spoke to me about site.

Here! the mysterious character is not other than a person like you, who likes the music more than all in the world, and which seeks to perpetuate it so that she does not die a day.

Yours sincerely!

link

sorted

Edited by lisahurley
Social source share

I always love nothing more than to buy Belgian Popcorn records!

If Stax is reading this then he should be aware that there are a lot of people in England that have had bad experiences with belgian record dealers (probably just 1 person)

We are now understandably nervous of dealers from Belgian!

I deal with: Michel Scarpone, Fillipo Puzzo and Marcel Meersman who are all fantastic!

Maybe you could tell us which eBay identity you sell under so that people could check your feedback?

Jodie (Popcorntastic!)

Social source share

Thank you Jodie, you are right perfectly to say that. For a person a whole population pays the expenses of them.

I 'm very content that you speak about Michel scarpone whom I know since always.

As much to say that it is somebody of my family and that I respect enormously.

It is because of him that I know this music since my more tender childhood.

It is an example of honesty and one very very professional.

thank you still jodie!

cheers!

Social source share

i just have to have my say here......i've dealt with belgium dealers for many years now...and have never been ripped off...not once.

if there was just one or maybe two rip off artists among the british dealers..would that stop us trusting any of the others....i think not!!!!

Social source share

i just have to have my say here......i've dealt with belgium dealers for many years now...and have never been ripped off...not once.

if there was just one or maybe two rip off artists among the british dealers..would that stop us trusting any of the others....i think not!!!!

link

You might not have been Linda, but there are a lot of people who have been ripped off by one dealer from Belgium, who keeps changing their identity on Ebay and Gemm. So when an unknown person comes on line, from Belgium, and offers to sell records, it's understandable why people are suspicious.

Perhaps if Stax could provide some details such as who they really are, and where they are from, it might re-assure people.

Social source share

You might not have been Linda, but there are a lot of people who have been ripped off by one dealer from Belgium, who keeps changing their identity on Ebay and Gemm. So when an unknown person comes on line, from Belgium, and offers to sell records, it's understandable why people are suspicious.

Perhaps if Stax could provide some details such as who they really are, and where they are from, it might re-assure people.

link

YEH I SEE WHAT YOU MEAN DAVE...I HAVE QUITE A FEW FRIENDS OVER THERE, SOME ARE DEALERS. SOME ARE JUST POPCORN LOVERS..NOT RECORD COLLECTORS/DEALERS...A RECORD WAS LATE COMING ONCE AND I HAD LOTS OF OFFERS OF GOING ROUND TO FILL HIM IN FOR ME...BUT THE RECORD CAME THE NEXT DAY whistling.gif SO PERHAPS I'M PRETTY LUCKY

Social source share

Is it?  Was that said in irony or in jest?  He or she still hasn't said who they are.  I certainly wouldn't buy a record from some on line stranger with one post behind them and Belgiums reputation for sellers isn't up there with the best now is it  whistling.gif

link

woah! you guys! give him a break. And, with regards to his english...I'd like to hear you lot speak french!

Social source share

You have to seek caution when spending money. It should be everyones natural instinct. If we didn't we would have many more rip-off artists.

The few bad dealers have given the rest a bad name which is disappointing. However, the good ones must learn to be more forthcoming and contribute to overturn the suspicions. They are fully aware of the problems many people have experienced with the dodgy Belguim dealers.

With regards to vunerable people I was always told when I was growing up the following:

'for every fool born there are two more born to take advantage of him/her'

Shane

Social source share

I always love nothing more than to buy Belgian Popcorn records!

If Stax is reading this then he should be aware that there are a lot of people in England that have had bad experiences with  belgian record dealers (probably just 1 person)

We are now understandably nervous of dealers from Belgian!

I deal with: Michel Scarpone, Fillipo Puzzo and Marcel Meersman who are all fantastic!

Maybe you could tell us which eBay identity you sell under so that people could check your feedback?

Jodie  (Popcorntastic!)

link

If I'm wrong I apologise but haven't a few people suffered at the hands of Michel Scarpone?

Social source share

If I'm wrong I apologise but haven't a few people suffered at the hands of Michel Scarpone?

link

I have dealt with him for quite some time, his records are always in the condition described, he's prompt, his prices are fair and he'll bend over backwards to help you.

Apart from that he has always been (to me at least) a really nice bloke. Would love to meet him in person soon and yes.. i'd recommend him to anyone!

If anyone has had bad dealings with him then i'm suprised

As for Belgian dealers in general, 99.9% that i've bought from have been great but I did get ripped off for a 3 figure amount from one person a while back (there have been previous threads a while back about him) my own fault for being too trusting.

I don't think that it's unreasonable for anyone regardless of wether they are British, Belgian or Martian to be asked further details about their whereabouts, identity etc when they are asking people to send payments for records.

As I said before maybe just let us know the eBay id that he sells under?

Perhaps we should remember the innocent until proven guilty rule and if you're apprehensive about the chap just don't buy from him!

We've not exactly given him a warm welcome and he is just as likely to be genuine.

Okay, you can all move away from the naughty wall and go back to class now whistling.gif

Jodie x

P.S Records from Martians! and you thought postage from the USA was expensive!!

Social source share

Bonjour, comment tu t'appelles ?

Je me suis perdu

Combien coutent les records ?

Combien coute un timbre pour postale pour Angleterre ?

Voulez-vous autre chose ?

Je voudraise une tranche de quiche !

C'est interessant, n'est-ce pas ?

In buying records it is important to know le nez from le coude

if it looks too good to be true---it probably is !

take care children whistling.gif

Social source share

Bonjour, comment tu t'appelles ?

Je me suis perdu

Combien coutent les records ?

Combien coute un timbre pour postale pour Angleterre ?

Voulez-vous autre chose ?

Je voudraise une tranche de quiche !

C'est interessant, n'est-ce pas ?

In buying records it is important to know le nez from le coude

if it  looks too good to be true---it probably is !

take care children whistling.gif

link

Yes it's all very interesting but what has quiche got to do with it?

Jodie (let's pretend i'm clever) Daley!

P.s how much is postage? did you find out?

Social source share

I have dealt with him for quite some time, his records are always in the condition described, he's prompt, his prices are fair and he'll bend over backwards to help you.

Apart from that he has always been (to me at least) a really nice bloke. Would love to meet him in person soon and yes.. i'd recommend him to anyone!

If anyone has had bad dealings with him then i'm suprised

As for Belgian dealers in general, 99.9% that i've bought from have been great but I did get ripped off for a 3 figure amount from one person a while back (there have been previous threads a while back about him) my own fault for being too trusting.

I don't think that it's unreasonable for anyone regardless of wether they are British, Belgian or Martian to be asked further details about their whereabouts, identity etc when they are asking people to send payments for records.

As I said before maybe just let us know the eBay id that he sells under?

Perhaps we should remember the innocent until proven guilty rule and if you're apprehensive about the chap just don't buy from him!

We've not exactly given him a warm welcome and he is just as likely to be genuine.

Okay, you can all move away from the naughty wall and go back to class now  whistling.gif

Jodie x

P.S  Records from Martians! and you thought postage from the USA was expensive!!

link

Looks like you're todays voice of reason Jodie

Fair and reasonable points.

Think some of the views and concerns from members may be due to having one dubious person recently offering to fullfill every want posted, in end it turned out to be using one of the many emails used with a dubious connection

Social source share

All previous quotes taken from "Lets learn French"

(simple words and phrases for beginers buying records off dodgy continental types) Manships, Kev's and tim browns versions to follow.

link

En fait la mine est d'un service de traduction d'internet !

Social source share

Dont want to keep this going around but why doesnt the guy just post his details if it isnt dodgy?

link

Had that "thought" myself this afternoon when I noticed his/her "user name" as one of the "active members".... he/she looked at this thread but still no response to queries made though :P ....

Noticed he/she "cleverly" avoided the questions by Jodie.... just said "thanks" for summat then "rambled on" on another tangent.... hence the "Hmmm" response....

Not too sure what info "miss-popcorn" and "lisahurley" have different to everybody else with what they've put :shhh: ....

Not a "dig" at the two previously mentioned members.... just curious because "stax" has remained ominously quiet :P .... if know summat please let on :yes: ....

As said.... if nowt to hide then put us all at ease.... simple really.... or are we "simple" for "dragging" this thread on :yes: ....

Edited by vaultofsouler
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!