Moloko - Familiar Feelings

I've just watched the video for Moloko - Familiar Feelings again and wondered whether the dancing was to that actual track or something else?

Little-Stevie can probably answer this one :rolleyes:

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've just watched the video for Moloko - Familiar Feelings again and wondered whether the dancing was to that actual track or something else?

Little-Stevie can probably answer this one :rolleyes:

It would be Interesting to know. --------------------------------------------------- Here's the Video

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Guest Karen Heath

Yes and no!

Firstly we had our very own dj........... Rob Holmes at the helm, so we were bopping around to his tunes for most of the day. Then, if I remember rightly, they played Familiar Feeling too and we carried on prancing! Something like that anyway. :rolleyes::thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest marge

It's a great video, I send it to my non-soulie mates because Moloko might be something they listen to.

It looks fantastic.

Social source share

It looks fantastic.

It does doesn't it....wasn't really listening to the music......terrific just to watch 'em going for it....great vid.

Edited by DelTee
Social source share

Little-Stevie can probably answer this one :D

GREAT .....................................V Big Yo to see the Moloko vid again..............last time I saw them was "creamfields" ...... years ago................. :lol: over to you Stevie

"lets say it all with out ever speaking :no: ".............................great lyrics

that was the Irish woman singing was it not? :thumbsup: Nice tune and Nice Vid :huh:

What happended to Moloko? I am sure they will be back thumbsup.gif

"Familair feeling" was released in 2003, It was written by Mark Brydon and Rosisin Murphy. and was a top nod in the way of respect to " Northern Soul" :D

Edited by mossy
Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

FORGET THE VERSION OF THE TRACK IN THE VIDEO, ONE OF THE BEST TUNES FROM 2003 WAS THE MARTIN BUTTRICH REMIX OF THIS. SOULFUL HOUSE STYLE, 10/10

Social source share

Guest WPaulVanDyk

They had more tracks released. People would be quick to know of Sing it Back or The Time is Now and lead singer did do a another dance track with some DJ Boris Dglosch or however you spell it

Social source share

Guest MARTIN SNOW

she did do a another dance track with some DJ Boris Dglosch or however you spell it

YEAH WHAT A DAFT NAME THAT IS, ANYHOW THAT TRACK IS "NEVER ENOUGH", WHAT A TUNE !

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE BUGZ IN THE ATTIC REMIX OF "SOW INTO YOU" FROM HER 2005 LP.

Edited by MARTIN SNOW
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!