E-bay

Guest martyn

Just had a 45 arrive from shellback65 that I only paid for last Wednesday.Four working days from the states-not bad. whistling.gif

Is this a record ? (no pun intended!)

Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest wrighty

Just had a 45 arrive from shellback65 that I only paid for last Wednesday.Four working days from the states-not bad.  thumbsup.gif

Is this a record ?  (no pun intended!)

link

had a record posted regular airmail from the u.s. last tuesday (4th jan), it arrived on my desk that friday (7th)! :sleep3:

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

had a record posted regular airmail from the u.s. last tuesday (4th jan), it arrived on my desk that friday (7th)!  :thumbup:

link

That's nothing i won a Black Ivory LP from a member of this list on the 22nd Nov and it still hasn't fucking arrived yet thumbsup.gif:sleep3:

John

Social source share

That's nothing i won a Black Ivory LP from a member of this list on the 22nd Nov and it still hasn't fucking arrived yet  whistling.gif   :lol:

John

link

Second funniest quote of 2005 to date, after lagerlouts frankie beverly find. :lol:

Social source share

That's nothing i won a Black Ivory LP from a member of this list on the 22nd Nov and it still hasn't fucking arrived yet  whistling.gif   :lol:

John

link

was it me john? frequently forget what i'm doing so it could have been....you will tell me if it was won't you? :lol::lol::D

one a more serious note: i've had things arrive from the states in three and four days, it's nice when it happens, all be it not very often :no: one seller that springs to min is rokinjrock. bought 3 copies of harry & the keyavas off him last year and each copy took no longer than three days.

billy :lol:

p.s. what do you lot think of this? me next cover up perhaps :lol:

please excuse shit sound quality, it was recorded using a digicam :lol:

Edited by billytheboot
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!