Google Checkout

Tubbs

• Replies 4
  • Views 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Bought an item yesterday and was given the option to pay by google checkout. never heard of it before so had a look and it's basically another option to paypal. The good bit is if you are a seller there are no fees to pay until 2008. Link is below.

https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogi...p;ltmpl=default

Tubbs

tubbs

last time looked it was usa only

has it gone world wide now?

mike

Social source share

tubbs

last time looked it was usa only

has it gone world wide now?

mike

Thats a good question haven't paid for the item yet so not sure, just looked at the website to see what it was about. will go back and try and register.

Tubbs

Social source share

You are right Mike. Just went to register as a seller and it is US only which is a bummer. Managed to register to pay for stuff though. Which given the hassle I've had with paypal lately if I get offered the chance to pay by google checkout I will. Sorry folks for not checking facts first.

Tubbs

Edited by tubbs
Social source share

You are right Mike. Just went to register as a seller and it is US only which is a bummer. Managed to register to pay for stuff though. Which given the hassle I've had with paypal lately if I get offered the chance to pay by google checkout I will. Sorry folks for not checking facts first.

Tubbs

ta for checking

was keeping me eye on it as did look good and thought when it does go worldwide could be a good thing

still a usefull post as wasnt aware could pay via it

:wicked:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!