20 Northern Soul 45s For Sale

jazzyjas

Hello everyone! I've decided to give Soul Source first look at my northern soul 45s up for sale. I will tell you that they're all at the very least, suitable for deejaying purposes. If you have any further questions about the records, please PM me and I'll be glad to give you the best answers I can. As far as payment, I accept cash, in US dollars (at your own risk and I totally understand if you don't want to do it) or PayPal if you're more comfortable. PayPal is ususally quicker for everyone, even though I HATE THEM!

My PayPal account name is: jason.thornton9@verizon.net

or

Payment address:

JASON H. THORNTON

502 S. EAST AVE.

BALTIMORE, MD 21224

USA

Shipping is $6 for one 45 and $1 extra for each one added on. Orders over $125-shipping's on me!

I'm mostly a collector, so these are just extra copies of records in my collection. I'm 100% honest and a stand-up guy, so you'll get your package sent out very quickly after I receive payment. The only thing that I have no control over is the postal system. Once a record leaves my hands and leaves the USA, there's nothing left I can do. So purchase at your own risk! But I will tell you that whatever you purchase will be what I describe to you. If you receive a 45 that you're genuinely displeased with, go ahead and send it back and I'll take care of you. I'll understand. If you require a scan or a soundfile before purchasing, I'll get you an JPEG and/or MP3 file-no problem.

BRAND NEW BATCH! HAVEN'T OFFERED THESE YET! (1/11/05) CHECK 'EM OUT!

A&M 1210-Robert John-Raindrops, Love and Sunshine-looks VG, but plays so beautifully, like EX! $44

ATLANTIC 2693-Archie Bell & the Drells-Here I Go Again-in strong VG+ condition with lots of gloss & plays great $14

FRISCO 110-Danny White-Miss Fine Miss Fine-VG+ and plays much better $54

LANDA 703-Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes-Get Out-G, but plays well with some background hiss $44

LECASVER 100-The Touch-Pick and Shovel (demo) VG++ and plays well $24

LIBERTY 54535 ALL TIME HIT SERIES-Timi Yuro-Insult to Injury-VG but still plays well $6

MADISON 147-Untouchables-Raisin' Sugar Cane-Strong VG, but plays EX! You should hear it! $44

MUSICOR 1139-Teardrops-You Won't be There-VG+ plays better $14

OKEH 7181-Major Lance-Crying in the Rain-VG with a few scuffs, but still has a lot of gloss $8

OKEH 7226-Major Lance-Too Hot to Hold-would be near mint, but the record has the beginnings of a crack, which is not audible. Still a beautiful copy with a perfect label. The crack is barely there. $14

PREMIUM STUFF 3-Fabulous Peps-So Fine/I'll Never Be the Same Again $9

SCEPTER 12125-Candy & the Kisses-Out in the Streets Again VG+ copy with the tiniest edge chip and drill hole. Plays like EX. Still a very nice copy. $94

SOLID HIT 107-Benny Poole-Pearl, Baby Pearl(Latin Boo-ga-loo) Almost VG++. Very nice copy $24

SOUND STAGE 7 2587-Roscoe Shelton-Running for My Life-VG+ vinyl issue with a few scuffs. plays great! $14

SUE 114-Baby Washington-It'll Never Be Over For Me-G+ copy that plays suprisingly well. This record has become so hard to find! $44

SYMBOL 214-Poets-She Blew a Good Thing-VG+ copy that looks and plays great! $24

TWIRL 2001-Young Sisters-Casanova Brown-VG++ demo with one scuff that doesn't affect the sound (xol) $14

UNITED ARTISTS 273-Marv Johnson-Happy Days-really strong VG+ and palys better. has tiny drill hole. $14.

WAND 1143-Roscoe Robinson-How Much Pressure Do You Think I Can Stand-VG++ with cut out hole $10

THANKS FOR LOOKING!

KTF

Jas

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 1
  • Views 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source