In Todays Mirror

mischief

In the mirror there is an artical about the cost of living this year, how we will all be worse off...

What the press have to say about music:-

MUSIC - The British spend more per person on records than any other country, according to BPI- £73.96 on albums and £12.34 on singles a year. A total of £86.30

OK am I missing some thing here, i've spent more than that already this year!!!!!! whistling.gif:lol::lol:

Edited by mischief
Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

In the mirror there is an artical about the cost of living this year, how we will all be worse off...

What the press have to say about music:-

MUSIC - The British spend more per person on records than any other country, according to BPI- £73.96 on albums and £12.34 on singles a year. A total of £86.30

OK am I missing some thing here, i've spent more than that already this year!!!!!!  whistling.gif   :lol:   :lol:

link

There is quite a few people out there who don't think there is even a northern scene that exists. If they knew what money was spent on records. Well that is another story.

Billy

Social source share

USIC - The British spend more per person on records than any other country, according to BPI- £73.96 on albums and £12.34 on singles a year. A total of £86.30

One would think they might have added that given the high price of CD's in the UK that's not surprising.

Ask a journalist to query a press release,

Social source share

There is quite a few people out there who don't think there is even a northern scene that exists.

link

When the lead singer from soft cell was in that accident a bit back there was a bit about it in the paper going on about his career. The words were something like..." Marc Almond shot to fame in the band soft cell with a cover of tainted love, originally by Northern soul...".

So some reporter must have shouted accross the office, "who sang that originally" and his mate must have answered..." Oh, thats a northern soul record" ans the geezer thought northern soul was a band!!

Total muppits!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!