Manifesto Magazine/bee Cool Publishing

tony_i

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I have been trying for months to contact them aswell, never got a reply to any of the emails or voice mails I have left.

Hardly the way to run a business me thinks... :thumbsup:

So it's not just me, then.

If there is anyone on here connected with them I'll give them the opportunity to get in touch with me before I say anything else. I am not a happy bunny. :thumbsup:

Social source share

The number for 'manifesto' is at the bottom of every post I ever make ! Pretty clear theres a connection, so don't really understand why you haven't tried me but still.....

Wouldn't want anyone to be unhappy.

I spoke to Mike Ritson at 'manifesto' yesterday and I know he was unable to access his phone messages.

If you want to pass a message to me privately Tony make sure Mike gets it.

Dolly, again the same applies. Neil would have known you could go through me I would think.

Social source share

Simon, Our subscription ran out almost 2 years ago now.

When we realised tried calling,E-mailing a good few times........no reply. Even got friends to ask Mike whilst out and about..stilll no joy.Gave up for a while Mrs Shrew finally got through cos we wanted to read the "modern soul" article of yours sent our details were sent 1 copy (not the "modern soul" one).

When we realised we"d not been charged for that copy tried to get hold of them again.........guess what no reply.

Given up again for now (don"t they want our euros ?)

Got nothing against Bee Cool have bought some of their books too in the past and met and spoken with Mike and Stuart but you can only try and give away your money so many times :thumbsup:

Shame cos I really miss it

Cheers Paul

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert