soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 9
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Jamie

I'm aware that there is a copy on Manships auction which will do if I get no luck on here.

What should I normally be expected to pay?

Thanks in advance.

Alright Barry, hope you're well thumbsup.gif

I paid £90 for a copy 3 years ago, but after I single-handedly reactivated this wonderful Poke spin :wicked: demand has grown to the extent that the previous copy on Manship went for (I think?!) £250.

£100 - £150 would be reasonable I reckon.

Great tune and one of me Dad's faves.

Paul Sadot spins my old copy now.

Jamie :thumbsup:

Edited by Jamie
Social source share

I'm aware that there is a copy on Manships auction which will do if I get no luck on here.

Thanks in advance.

Looked for this a few times myself with no luck as yet, which is infuriating really as i dont think numbers wise it is paticually rare , can remember there being loads of copies floating around back in the 70s for nothing .....just think its one of those records thats been absorbed into collections over the years i am still hopefull that there are quite a few copies over in the states somewhere....maybe renewed intrest over here may bring a few out....realistically i dont see it at any more than a £100 record in mint condition but i could be wrong rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Alright Barry, hope you're well thumbsup.gif

I paid £90 for a copy 2 years ago, but after I single-handedly reactivated this wonderful Poke spin :lol: demand has grown to the extent that the previous copy on Manship went for (I think?!) £250.

£100 - £150 would be reasonable I reckon.

Great tune and one of me Dad's faves.

Paul Sadot spins my old copy now.

Ay Oop Jamie. :wicked:

I'm buying it for Deano and have a fairly big purse for it - just didn't want to spend his money unduly that's all.

He wants it...desperately, it's one of those records for him.

I've banged a bid in and I suppose we'll see.

Thanks for the come backs chaps. :shades:

Social source share

Guest Jamie

Ay Oop Jamie. thumbsup.gif

I'm buying it for Deano and have a fairly big purse for it - just didn't want to spend his money unduly that's all.

He wants it...desperately, it's one of those records for him.

I've banged a bid in and I suppose we'll see.

Thanks for the come backs chaps. :wicked:

It was the same for Pops back then. Think he paid a tenner for it at the time.

Quite ironic lyrics for the Cleethorpes Allnighters I should think :shades:

Social source share

Oooh the things I paid a tenner for back then - it grates looking at prices today. :D

Allways been a £20+ record even bakc then..........never seen it for a tenner ever :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Thanks in advance.

My copy was £120 a few months back, took me 2-3 years to find a copy, i also have another version on 'Caillier' records that nobody seems to know anything about - it's got to be said though, it is a crap version...!

Ste. :thumbsup:

Social source share

Source Advert