Valatones this month

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

Johhny T emailed me to sat there isn't one this month. Next one will be December 6th. Apologies to those who get in town, I will try to bypass the nasty boss and send an email stating this by tomorrow.

There is still Boogaloo in Greenwich before hand, and the DLR runs back to Bank station every ten minutes from right outside the venue.

Went there last saturday for the first time in about a year and had a great time. Gene, Michelle and Warren dj'd, and all three played great sets. It is definetley worth a vist, and this saturday it is the Motown special they do each month.

• 1 month later...

After three years we have decided to call it a day with 'George Jackson!', so I am afraid there will be no more events for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for the support from all those that attended and to all our guest DJ's.

Anthony, Gareth, Mark and myself will continue to seek out great soul records and perhaps one day we will put on more great nights.

In the meantime, for any that are interested I shall be playing at Kev Moore's Grapevine Soul nights in Brixton, no doubt spinning a few GJ favourites.

https://www.grapevinesoul.com/

Best wishes,

David Nossiter