Berlin His Weekend

I was asked to post this. Magnus, Soulof's (of On The Real Side Soul Club, Gothenburg, Sweden) brother, is thinking of taking the bus down to Berlin this weekend arriving on Friday and leaving Sunday. He intends to attend the Hip City and whatever else there may be on the Friday. He needs a place to stay, any Berlin soulies (or similar people) he could stay with? Or failing that anyone know a good cheap hostel? If so please contact him directly and asap at magnus.hjorth@home.se he is very nice, polite and civilized (unlike myself and his brother :D ) and would be most grateful I am sure.

• Replies 3
  • Views 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I was asked to post this. Magnus, Soulof's (of On The Real Side Soul Club, Gothenburg, Sweden) brother, is thinking of taking the bus down to Berlin this weekend arriving on Friday and leaving Sunday. He intends to attend the Hip City and whatever else there may be on the Friday. He needs a place to stay, any Berlin soulies (or similar people) he could stay with? Or failing that anyone know a good cheap hostel? If so please contact him directly and asap at magnus.hjorth@home.se he is very nice, polite and civilized (unlike myself and his brother :D ) and would be most grateful I am sure.

link

Hi Christian, I asked fellow Berlin soulie Max and he said it is alright he can stay at his place biggrin.gif ...he needs to contact him...max@stylomaten.com or mobile 0049 170 414 3068

Hi Christian, I asked fellow Berlin soulie Max and he said it is alright he can stay at his place  :D   ...he needs to contact him...max@stylomaten.com or mobile 0049 170 414 3068

link

Many thanks, I'll let him know asap and ask him to contact your friend. He was thinking about it but sounded quite sure he was going.