• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest James Trouble

Why sell it, it's still a great record

link

It's a great record, for sure! But it's not much use having two copies, unless I'm gunna be beat juggling hip hop stlyeeeeeee. :lamsey:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Go on then, I'll drop the price to £125. Got to be someone out there at that price? :yes:

Cheers

Trubs

jamestrouble@hotmail.com

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Interesting that you don't seem to be getting many bites. Still a great two sider and still not all that common, probably worth £125 but seen for less, but now a record with a tainted reputation. You might be better off hanging on to it for a year or two. How many of these did turn up in the end?

Social source share

Interesting that you don't seem to be getting many bites.  Still a great two sider and still not all that common, probably worth £125 but seen for less, but now a record with a tainted reputation.  You might be better off hanging on to it for a year or two.  How many of these did turn up in the end?

link

The copies that are out there will vanish. Jimmy Bo Horne in "soul packs" and all that... :yes:

Social source share

Not if they come from the same source (brooklyn born) I had several emails with this person and as I said in another thread he told me to wise UP! ( Ie repressed)

link

Back on this one again....I assumed all his Prix stuff came from Clem Martin - he had pretty much all of the releases at one point including the Selegenese Drum Choir stuff. I am sure if he re-presses any, it will be sparking new shiny vinyl :yes:

But I agree, it does depend on how many Royal E's are still out there waiting to be sold....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!