• Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

Phew, thanks god... :rolleyes:

It's the old "demand over rarity" thing. Someone plays it out, then another takes it up and soon everybody wants one again. Look at Baby Washington "Leave me alone" a couple of years ago. £15 record, gets plays, Got up to £150, then all the fuss died down, people got fed up with it, now you can hardly give 'em away :thumbsup:

Social source share

"B" side is my prefrence! :thumbsup:

i agree.... " i'm in your hands " is the better side. This has been pressed on the same label and i noticed the seller didnt state whether it was an original or not!! Hard to tell a real one too...bit lighter in colour i think.

Social source share

Guest mobbsy

i agree.... " i'm in your hands " is the better side. This has been pressed on the same label and i noticed the seller didnt state whether it was an original or not!! Hard to tell a real one too...bit lighter in colour i think.

think it was pressed on uk king on blue and green??

Social source share

a think mike would have said if it wasn't original,hes always been honest with me.

Social source share

Guest mel brat

think it was pressed on uk king on blue and green??

Do you mean the 1965 issue?, or has there been a UK bootleg I don't know about? I know it was reissued on KENT...

post-4950-1177626001_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest mobbsy

Do you mean the 1965 issue?, or has there been a UK bootleg I don't know about? I know it was reissued on KENT...

post-4950-1177626001_thumb.jpg

sure ive seen it on blue king and green king.

Social source share

Guest Andy Kempster

speaking of mary love, what is 'lay this burden down' going for?

Edited by Andy Kempster
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!