New Across The Board Soul Night In Hertford

Guest soulmanherts

Guest soulmanherts

FUNKED UP & SOULED OUT

NEW SOUL NIGHT IN HERTFORD, PLAYING THE BEST IN NORTHERN, MOTOWN, R&B & STAX

AT THE NO 11 BAR OLD CROSS, HERTFORD

FREE ENTRY / OVER 21 ONLY / NO ENTRY AFTER 12PM

8PM TILL LATE

DJS STEVE BISH, JIMMY READ, DAVE CRABTREE + GUESTS.

THIS MONTHS GUEST ROB CHADWICK.

MORE INFO CALL STEVE ON 07740594902

BACK DUE TO A GREAT NIGHT LAST MONTH, OVER 80 IN DANCE PACKED, SO FANCY A NIGHT OUT BEFORE THE BANK HOLIDAY..COME AND JOIN US...

• Replies 19
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest soulmanherts

i do know toby and mandy are coming....and had a few pms also..but not sure who is coming martin...

Guest soulmanherts

thanks for that martin, its was still going to 2am sore head today, i understand you are the guest dj next month....

thanks for that martin, its was still going to 2am sore head today, i understand you are the guest dj next month....

Bloody hell Rob whats going on here ? Sounds like it went well :wicked: Catch you soon mate

Did you know that Terry came down to Solid Hit Soul couple of weeks ago, he had a great time .. in fact he seemed to have had a great time before he turned up LOL

Guest soulmanherts

Bloody hell Rob whats going on here ? Sounds like it went well :wicked: Catch you soon mate

Did you know that Terry came down to Solid Hit Soul couple of weeks ago, he had a great time .. in fact he seemed to have had a great time before he turned up LOL

cheers mate yer did go well...yes terry was bad i saw him the next and was in a bit off a mess...

Source Advert