Cd Of Lp Tracks November Swap

• Replies 240
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can I ask that nobody posts their track lists up as it spoils the fun of waiting for the CD to turn up and being pleacently surprised!

Thats a good idea.....no posting up this time...

Sean, I said 30 plus me...making 30 CDs each in total..

Chris.

ps, i might put some forgotten oldies on mine.

Social source share

Just a little update fellas.............

My CD won't be ready for a couple of weeks - I'm looking at mid to end of May for sending them out - hope this is OK?

By the way, i'm calling mine 'All Green and Crinkly' (after the old joke about looking like a million dollars laugh.gif )

I presume Chris will forward all the addresses to us via email again?

btw Does anyone prefer getting the CD sent digitally by say, yousendit, that might be an idea - whatcha all think?

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

crikey

need a couple of visits to relics yet..... :P

looking forward t othe swaps again

great to play them all over last xmas and spring

havent finished ploughing through them yet

great idea

should get them out in next 3 weeks

cheers sean

Social source share

btw Does anyone prefer getting the CD sent digitally by say, yousendit, that might be an idea - whatcha all think?

Cheers

Steve

Bit of a 'Techie' Solution that Steve.

Most of these lads have only just got used to CD's haven't they?

YouSendIt might just push 'em over the edge! :P

Sean

BTW, Who's this 'Crinkly' bloke that's on your Al Green CD?

Social source share

Bit of a 'Techie' Solution that Steve.

Most of these lads have only just got used to CD's haven't they?

YouSendIt might just push 'em over the edge! :P

Sean

BTW, Who's this 'Crinkly' bloke that's on your Al Green CD?

Worth asking Seany baby, you never know!

Al Green & Crinkly......................you crease me up Sean :D

Social source share

I presume Chris will forward all the addresses to us via email again?

I'm sure Chris is on the case, but in the meantime if anyone wants to PM me their address, I'll get mine posted out.

PS Don't forget to CC Chris in on the PM so he can compile the addys.

Social source share

PS Don't forget to CC Chris in on the PM so he can compile the addys.

Was just about to send them out but i have a few missing....

Mo Chapman

TSU

Graham Smith

Please PM me your address as soon as possible.....

Everyone else...please send an email entitled Cd swap to chris.soul@btinternet.com and as soon as i have the missing addresses i will send them to you.....

makes it easier than trawling thru a load of PMs!

Chris

Social source share

I still need an address for TSU and Graham Smith.....if i dont get the info in the next couple of hours We will go ahead and they can add their addresses later.

I think there are now 29 taking part so there are still a couple of vacancies if anyone wants to join.

I was thinking, Alan Pollard who was in the last swap has`nt been too well lately, maybe we should all send Alan a copy of our Cds...maybe cheer him up a bit...what do you think?

Cheers, Chris

Social source share

Guest miff

I still need an address for TSU and Graham Smith.....if i dont get the info in the next couple of hours We will go ahead and they can add their addresses later.

I think there are now 29 taking part so there are still a couple of vacancies if anyone wants to join.

I was thinking, Alan Pollard who was in the last swap has`nt been too well lately, maybe we should all send Alan a copy of our Cds...maybe cheer him up a bit...what do you think?

Cheers, Chris

Sorry, thorght ide sent it, just PMd you :thumbup:

Social source share

ok, we have our last member, Neil Clarke....

Thats it, full, no more...dont even ask...!!

Neil will post his address on here so please send him a CD if you have the address list already...

If you dont have the address list you need to email me on chris.soul@btinternet.com

Cheers, Chris

Social source share

ok, we have our last member, Neil Clarke....

Thats it, full, no more...dont even ask...!!

Neil will post his address on here so please send him a CD if you have the address list already...

If you dont have the address list you need to email me on chris.soul@btinternet.com

Cheers, Chris

HI I WILL POST MY ADDRESS WITH THE CD NEIL

Social source share

Just Posted 29 that I have done, asI type, still No Address for Neil Clarke. So if you could post it up on here Neil, then yours will follow in the Post Box.

Cheers

Bully :ohmy:

WORKING ON MINE BUT BUSY REST OF WEEK SO BE NEXT WEEK PROBABLY, BUT I RECKON LIKE SEAN SAID THEY'RE BETTER STAGGERED AS IT'S A LOT OF TUNES TO TAKE IN....NOT COMPLAINING ! HOURS OF ENDLESS FUN thumbsup.gif

Social source share

Guest stromberg

Just Posted 29 that I have done, asI type, still No Address for Neil Clarke. So if you could post it up on here Neil, then yours will follow in the Post Box.

Cheers

Bully :ohmy:

got mine done as well, now it's the copying proccess, they should go out by the end of the week.

hope there is something of interest to you/ unknown to you folks, mine is mostly crossover/7t's..

Looking forward to receiving the first few thumbsup.gif

Best,

Stefan

Social source share

Got mine done over the bank holiday weekend (I know, sad f***er but my missus was working!)

Decided on £10 45's............................and to be absolutely certain they were £10 sounds (so no one can moan about it being listed in John Manship's at £20 blah blah blah) EVERYONE came out of my current sales box (and no, they aren't VG copies of £50 rarities either!)

Well happy with it, in fact there was a 45 i didn't have in my own collection (don't know how that slipped thru the net!) so that's been pulled and is on the next Orwell play list :ohmy:

Copying them as we speak so they'll be out back end of the week.

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Steve,

Remind me to have a good look in your box, next time I see you out! Especially if you sell VG £50 rareities at £10.

Could do wi a couple of them myself :thumbsup:

Bully!

Hiya bulmeisterian1

No, I meant that there weren't any VG £50 rarities on the CD - just Ex copies of original US £10 45's sub-titled 'All Green & Crinkly'.....................or if you're Sean Hampsey 'Al Green & Crinkly'........Crinkly of course being one of Al's 'Soul Mates' :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

That is exactly what I mean Steve, that is why they were £1 notes!!!!!!!!!! How long have we had the coins? :(

Nice One Centurion!!!!

The Bulmeister! :no:

To be fair, he did buy me a drink at Soul Essence. But he asked to borrow 5 guineas so he could pay for it. :shades:

Social source share

Hiya Sean,

It is actually the Fish Fryer that you can hear in the Back Ground :( No it is because the Technics deck that I have has to go through a "Pre Amp" and this device tends to pick up all the sounds that it shouldn't. I am in the process of buying a USB deck, but have not got round to it before putting the CD together. So Sorry about That, but at least uyou wiull get the General Gist! :shades:

Bully! :no:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!