Want: Kool Blues "can We Try Love Again"

Guest Demotron

Guest Demotron

On Cap Soul. I just lost this on ebay for $5 and am fairly pissed off. I am willing to pay £235 for a NM copy. email me to markus.karlqvist (a) gmail.com

Edited by Demotron
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Demotron

Oh my God, I bought about a dozen copies of this off a bloke about 3 years back because it was booking at about 60 quid, I couldn't sell any of them and I eventually sold them off for 15 quid each.

That's what I've been thinking. Sadly I missed the copies that were around a few years ago, and have been trying to get one consistantly for over a year now. The bugger just never shows up on lists or on ebay. None have been offered earlier when I have posted wants on this board.

Weird enough, the guy who bid over me in the ebay auction was a known dealer who should have a copy of the record in any case. Now that I have offered what seems to be a price that is more than the record's real value I have been offered at least five copies. I have a feeling that a few will appear on ebay in the next coming months.

Social source share

That's what I've been thinking. Sadly I missed the copies that were around a few years ago, and have been trying to get one consistantly for over a year now. The bugger just never shows up on lists or on ebay. None have been offered earlier when I have posted wants on this board.

Weird enough, the guy who bid over me in the ebay auction was a known dealer who should have a copy of the record in any case. Now that I have offered what seems to be a price that is more than the record's real value I have been offered at least five copies. I have a feeling that a few will appear on ebay in the next coming months.

Social source share

MANSHIP HAS ACOPY LISTED FOR £150 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

HOPE THIS HELPS

STEVE T

Social source share

Guest Demotron

MANSHIP HAS ACOPY LISTED FOR £150 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

HOPE THIS HELPS

STEVE T

Manship has the wrong one. I'm looking to buy "Can we try love again". I got a copy reserved now, but if somebody wants to sell me one for £150, I'll gladly take it :thumbsup:

Social source share