• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Delilah moore - It takes love - Middle Earth

How much is this before I say Yes please to offer of one

have you been offered one?

I want this and in all honesty Steve, you've got solicitors bills to pay, so turn it down and send the seller to me :thumbsup: PLEASE

hope the custody battle is still going well

Social source share

have you been offered one?

I want this and in all honesty Steve, you've got solicitors bills to pay, so turn it down and send the seller to me :thumbsup: PLEASE

hope the custody battle is still going well

Hi Kirsty - Got all my access back and the ex has to go to mediation. The fight will still go on!

Solicitors bill not aproblem at the end of next month having just sold my flat for a ridiculous amount.

Dont know anyone who has Delilah moore and I dont know what its worth.

What would you pay Kirsty so it gives me a good guide?

Cheers Steve

Social source share

Hi Kirsty - Got all my access back and the ex has to go to mediation. The fight will still go on!

Solicitors bill not aproblem at the end of next month having just sold my flat for a ridiculous amount.

Dont know anyone who has Delilah moore and I dont know what its worth.

What would you pay Kirsty so it gives me a good guide?

Cheers Steve

have PM'd you too

(well done!)

the track is also on a blaxploitation LP, but don't know the title :thumbsup:

one of the fonts of knowledge will be able to tell us all though..... ph34r.gif

Social source share

Just sold a copy for £400 but I'm regretting it, already.

Blimey, am I glad i've just clocked this thread !

I've been holding a copy since easter weekend on a small deposit, when I had it in my sales box for a lot less than £400 !

So what is the value? I had looked on popsike & went for an average of the prices on there.

It's mint-

pottsy

post-2021-1177600336_thumb.jpg

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Blimey, am I glad i've just clocked this thread !

I've been holding a copy since easter weekend on a small deposit, when I had it in my sales box for a lot less than £400 !

So what is the value? I had looked on popsike & went for an average of the prices on there.

It's mint-

pottsy

I've been outbid on this on eBay twice in the past year - first time it went for about £325, second time just over £400. I got so bored with not winning it that I've taken Delilah out of my favourite searches

But hang on - does this mean that John's actually gotten less for something than an eBay seller has? Is this a first?? And if so, how should we commemorate this unique occurrence??? :thumbsup:wicked.gif:no:

...I'm just jesting about Mr. M - but not about the fact that I've been outbid twice on eBay, that actually hurts... :(

Social source share

have PM'd you too

(well done!)

the track is also on a blaxploitation LP, but don't know the title :thumbsup:

one of the fonts of knowledge will be able to tell us all though..... ph34r.gif

Well, this font of knowledge not only can tell you the name of the track but can also offer one for sale. It's called 'Hit 'em hard' and you can take it off my hands for £50 plus postage.

Regards

Warren

Social source share

Source Advert