Joes Bar Darlington

SAID ID GIVE THIS A PLUG FOR THE ORGAINSER HARRY,JOES BAR DARLINGTON CO DURHAM 27TH OF MAY 6PM-12 ISH FREE ENTRY.BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY.

DJS BAZ ATKINSON,GAZ SIMON,KEV KANE,DARREN CARR,CARLO AND WALLY FRANCIS [TO BE CONFIRMED].

CAN SOMEONE GIVE THE OTHER DATES A PLUG AS THERE IS ALOT OF TALENT GETTING HERE ON THE VARIOUS DATES AND I DONT HAVE THE OTHER DATES.

CHEERS

BAZ A.

Edited by baz atkinson
  • Replies 44
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SAID ID GIVE THIS A PLUG FOR THE ORGAINSER HARRY,JOES BAR DARLINGTON CO DURHAM 27TH OF MAY 6PM-12 ISH FREE ENTRY.BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY.

DJS SHEP, PETE FOSTER, CARLO, DAZ CARR, HARRY AND MYSELF SPINNING THE BEST IN MODERN SOUL AND CROSSOVER.

CAN SOMEONE GIVE THE OTHER DATES A PLUG AS THERE IS ALOT OF TALENT GETTING HERE ON THE VARIOUS DATES AND I DONT HAVE THE OTHER DATES.

CHEERS

BAZ A.

ITS ON THE EARLIER BANK HOLIDAY AS WELL THE 6TH OF MAY 6PM-12AM (IF THEY CAN GET US OFF THE DECKS) THE NORTH'S HIDDEN GEM ! JOE'S BAR (RIGATONIS RESTAURANT) GRANGE ROAD DARLINGTON.

YOU WONT FIND A BETTER NIGHT OF QUALITY 70S & XOVER COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE. TOP LOCAL COLLECTORS / DJ'S PLAYING THE BEST IN 70S, MIDTEMPO, DANCERS, XOVER SOUL.

IF YOUR ANYWHERE NEAR DARLINGTON THEN CHECK THIS OUT BEEN RUNNING FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW WITH LOTS OF NEW SOULIES AS A RESULT ! FREE CD'S ARE GIVEN TO PUNTERS TOO !

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY FRIDAY & SATURDAY AND BANK HOLIDAYS SEE YOU THERE FOLKS!!!! YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED!!

DAZ

THE LAST BANK HOLIDAY WAS GREAT MUSIC ATMOSPHERE EVERYTHING TOP NIGHT WITH THE DJ,S HAVING TO BE DRAGED FROM THE DECKS

THE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS ARE BUSIER AND BUSIER

DARLIGTON IS AGAIN THE PLACE TO BE THIS BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY

JOES BAR 6 TIL 12 70S 80S SOUL DARREN CARR ,CARLO ,HARRY,GRAHAM DINSDALE,GRAHAM TURNBULL

CUBE 9 TIL 3 DR BOB JONES AND NEIL MASSEY + GUESTS

BLUE ROOMS 9 TIL 3 DJ SPINNA

COME TO DARLINGTON AND DO ALL THREE !!!!!!!!!!!

ITS ON THE EARLIER BANK HOLIDAY AS WELL THE 6TH OF MAY 6PM-12AM (IF THEY CAN GET US OFF THE DECKS) THE NORTH'S HIDDEN GEM ! JOE'S BAR (RIGATONIS RESTAURANT) GRANGE ROAD DARLINGTON.

YOU WONT FIND A BETTER NIGHT OF QUALITY 70S & XOVER COMPLETELY FREE OF CHARGE. TOP LOCAL COLLECTORS / DJ'S PLAYING THE BEST IN 70S, MIDTEMPO, DANCERS, XOVER SOUL.

IF YOUR ANYWHERE NEAR DARLINGTON THEN CHECK THIS OUT BEEN RUNNING FOR ALMOST A YEAR NOW WITH LOTS OF NEW SOULIES AS A RESULT ! FREE CD'S ARE GIVEN TO PUNTERS TOO !

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERY FRIDAY & SATURDAY AND BANK HOLIDAYS SEE YOU THERE FOLKS!!!! YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED!!

DAZ

JUST HEARD THAT AN ALL DAYER WILLL TAKE PLACE IN EITHER JUNE OR JULY WITH A TOP NAMED DJ TBC............WATCH THIS SPACE FOR DATES AND FURTHER DETAILS.

THIS WILL ALSO BE A FREE EVENT - NO ADMISSION! GOT TO BE WORTH A VISIT SURELY !!!!!

I WILL BE THERE THIS FRIDAY (WITH MR 'FAST FEET' RENTON) AND BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY - LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING SOME NEW FACES PERHAPS?

DAZ CARR

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

JUST HEARD THAT AN ALL DAYER WILLL TAKE PLACE IN EITHER JUNE OR JULY WITH A TOP NAMED DJ TBC............WATCH THIS SPACE FOR DATES AND FURTHER DETAILS.

THIS WILL ALSO BE A FREE EVENT - NO ADMISSION! GOT TO BE WORTH A VISIT SURELY !!!!!

I WILL BE THERE THIS FRIDAY (WITH MR 'FAST FEET' RENTON) AND BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY - LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING SOME NEW FACES PERHAPS?

DAZ CARR

Looking forward to Friday night Mr Carr....It's been a while

If you haven't been yet folks- it's well worth a look in

:thumbsup:

POSSIBLE ADDITION TO THE SUNDAY THE 6th IS SHEP

JUST CHECKING WITH HIS MENTAL NURSE AS TO HIS AVAILABILITY

THE BEST IN 70s 80s X-OVER SOUL THE NORTH EAST HAS TO OFFER

AND IT,S FREE OF CHARGE +

EVERY FRIDAY AND SATURDAY

FRIDAY 4th DAZ CARR & EWAN RENTON

SATURDAY 5th CARLO & HARRY

SUNDAY 6th DARREN CARR,CARLO,SHEP(MAYBE),GRAHAM DINSDALE,GRAHAM TURBULL & HARRY

THE LAST BANK HOLIDAY WAS GREAT MUSIC ATMOSPHERE EVERYTHING TOP NIGHT WITH THE DJ,S HAVING TO BE DRAGED FROM THE DECKS

THE FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS ARE BUSIER AND BUSIER

DARLIGTON IS AGAIN THE PLACE TO BE THIS BANK HOLIDAY SUNDAY

JOES BAR 6 TIL 12 70S 80S SOUL DARREN CARR ,CARLO ,HARRY,GRAHAM DINSDALE,GRAHAM TURNBULL

CUBE 9 TIL 3 DR BOB JONES AND NEIL MASSEY + GUESTS

BLUE ROOMS 9 TIL 3 DJ SPINNA

COME TO DARLINGTON AND DO ALL THREE !!!!!!!!!!!

We really fancy this but would need to stay over (so we can both have a slurp :P ) so can anyone local let us know if there is a suitable hotel for both Joes bar and Cube 9.

Many thanks

Blake

We really fancy this but would need to stay over (so we can both have a slurp :P ) so can anyone local let us know if there is a suitable hotel for both Joes bar and Cube 9.

Many thanks

Blake

Blake, The kings Head is in central Darlo - perfect if your having a BIG night on the peeve and very short distance from both do's!

Do a Google search.

Hope to see you there.

Daz Carr

Blake, The kings Head is in central Darlo - perfect if your having a BIG night on the peeve and very short distance from both do's!

Do a Google search.

Hope to see you there.

Daz Carr

Cheers Daz Looks like the kings head then.

Blake

Cheers Daz Looks like the kings head then.

Blake

Blake

I'm hoping to be there, all being well. So if I go would be able to give you & Nicky a lift. I'm just unsure at the minute as I am in Scotland the night before & Leeds the night before.

We are off there tomorrow night to Joes & then maybe to the other place (sorry forgotton what its called). Got a babysitter booked. If you fancy it, you are welcome to a lift,we're driving back :P

The Kings Head is nice, spent my wedding night there, it's about £85.00 a night though. Handy for the do's though. Pm me if you fancy tomorrow, we are in York in the afternoon so could pick you up no probs. Joes is free entry. Only been once, but its a good night out.

Hope you are both keeping well thumbsup.gif

Kx

Do a Google search.

Hope to see you there.

Daz Carr

for somewhere cheaper to stay try the george pub at about 18 per night and the landlords going to joes bar too so you won,t be locked out

tel 01325 481686 ask for dave (landlord)

DJS BAZ ATKINSON,GAZ SIMON,KEV KANE,DARREN CARR,CARLO AND WALLY FRANCIS [TO BE CONFIRMED].

CHEERS

BAZ A.

WHAT A CRACKIN NIGHT LAST NIGHT WAS - WITH THE PLACE PACKED OUT AND PEOPLE QUEING OUTSIDE TO GET IN.

NICE TO SEE SO MANY FAMILIAR FACES & SOULIES!

ROLL ON THE NEXT BANK HOLIDAY.

THANKS TO ALL WHO ATTENED.

DAZ

The photos are in the gallery. Good night had by all. For some people it was too much of a good night & once again they couldnt find their way to the toilet :D:thumbsup:

Mentioning no names, but they are in the dog house, as I've just finished cleaning up their mess :wicked::thumbsup: .

Well done to Cornflake :thumbsup:

Yes a cracking night indeed, everyone so friendly and what a great atmosphere in Joes bar, went over to Cube for a couple of hours to see/hear the legend that is Dr Bob Jones then stagger back to the hotel. Top top night.

Blake & Nicky

YES TOP NIGHT AND ITS GETTING BETTER EVERY WEEK NEXT BANK HOLIDAY 27th SHOULD AGAIN BE A PACKER SO COME EARLY TO AVOID THE LOCK OUT DJ,S

BAZ ATKINSON

GAZ SIMON

WALLY FRANCIS

KEV KANE

DARREN CARR

CARLO

PLEASED THIS WAS BUSY LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NIGHT ALREADY :)

BAZ A.

IN THE WEEKS WARMING UP TO THE 27th WE HAVE

FRIDAY 11th NORTHERN NEV & GRAHAM TUNBULL

SATURDAY 12th CARLO & DARREN CARR

FRIDAY 18th SHEP ,PETE FOSTER & JASON STIRLAND

SATURDAY 19th EWAN RENTON & DARREN CARR

THE BEST IN 70s 80s x every friday and saturday free entry 8 till 12-30

JOES BAR

GRANGE ROAD

DARLINGTON

FRIDAY 25th TREVOR FLOWERS & JIMMY BAYLES

SATURDAY 26th CARLO & BEACO

SUNDAY 27th 6 till 1 free entry

BAZ ATKINSON---WALLY FRANCIS---GAZ SIMON---KEV KANE---DARREN CARR---CARLO

GONNA BE PACKED COME EARLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ON TILL 1 BRILLIANT,LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS NOW.

BAZ A.

think I'll have to see if the babysitter can have the kids.... if so, me and Michael will be up to see you all :wave:

can someone pop proper directions up that a divvy bird will be able to understand.... ta x

think I'll have to see if the babysitter can have the kids.... if so, me and Michael will be up to see you all :thumbsup:

can someone pop proper directions up that a divvy bird will be able to understand.... ta x

Just heard from Louise that she wants to come, so all being well (hang over from Edinburgh the night before not being too bad) we will be there. It's dead easier to find, leave Huddersfield, M62, off at the Leeds turning, A58 until you reach my house, collect me & Louise & I will give you superb directions all the way to Joes Bar :wave:biggrin.gif . No really it is easy to find, right in the centre of Darlington.

Where you been hiding anyway, you have been missing off here for weeks?.

Kx

Im really looking forward to this....havent been anywhere for over a month.

Free entry, 70's / crossover / modern music policy, a soulful time should be had by all.

Kirsty, Joes bar is in the centre of town under a restaurant called Joe Rigattonis, ask for directions when you get there. Hope to see you there.

:wave: Gaz

Guest mark shepherd

dj'd here last friday with jason stirland and pete foster and it was a great night, but the bar staff are getting better at persuading us to stop.

it was bouncing the night after on saturday as well :wave:

this isnt a big venue so get there early.

im going away, but at present im sweet talking my better half to not go until monday :thumbsup:

fingers crossed

shep

Im really looking forward to this....havent been anywhere for over a month.

Free entry, 70's / crossover / modern music policy, a soulful time should be had by all.

Kirsty, Joes bar is in the centre of town under a restaurant called Joe Rigattonis, ask for directions when you get there. Hope to see you there.

:ohmy: Gaz

ANOTHER CRACKIN NIGHT IN PROSPECT - SEE YOU THERE ABOUT 7ISH

****PUNTERS COME EARLY THERE WAS A LOCKOUT LAST TIME****

QUALITY FREE NIGHT NOT TO BE MISSED

DAZ CARR

think I'll have to see if the babysitter can have the kids.... if so, me and Michael will be up to see you all :unsure:

WOULD DEFFO RECCOMEND THE GEORGE FOR ACCOMODATION K&M :boxing:

HAVE YOU BEEN ON JOLLY'S ??NEVER HEARD A PINCH FOR AGES :huh:

NEV

P.S BE THERE OR B SQ

Guest mark shepherd

better half as been persuaded, weve switched from lake district over the weekend to portugal next week,

oh the sacrifices i make to listen to soul music

see you all at joes, early doors :boxing:

shep

WOULD DEFFO RECCOMEND THE GEORGE FOR ACCOMODATION K&M :thumbsup:

HAVE YOU BEEN ON JOLLY'S ??NEVER HEARD A PINCH FOR AGES mellow.gif

NEV

P.S BE THERE OR B SQ

there is no room at the George :(

will have to try the kings head now instead - unless someone can recommend somewhere else

babysitter arranged, and hopefully I'll be back in tip-top condition - so will see you all early doors :thumbsup:

have just booked the kings head, so will be there from the start till the end.....

Good stuff, can recommend the Kings Head, although the last time I stayed there is a bit hazy :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Will help you celebrate your birthday early. No doubt I will hear you before I see you biggrin.gif

Looking forward to it.

have just booked the kings head, so will be there from the start till the end.....

should have made a weekend of it and came to wally's charity night on saturday 7.30 -2am

TOWER CLUB MIDDLEBROUGH :thumbsup::thumbsup:whistling.gif

KINGS HEAD IS EASY TO FIND ..IT'S NEXT TO THE QUEENS F***Y :(

should have made a weekend of it and came to wally's charity night on saturday 7.30 -2am

TOWER CLUB MIDDLEBROUGH :thumbsup::rolleyes::thumbsup:

KINGS HEAD IS EASY TO FIND ..IT'S NEXT TO THE QUEENS F***Y :lol:

I know you've a bit of a semi-soft spot for me Nev, but unfortunately we can only use the babysitting pass once over a weekend.

I'm sure you'll not miss me on Saturday....

Guest SAFC-SOULBOY

If you have some scran upstairs do automaticaly gain entrance downstairs ?

Adam

Don't think the restaurant is open on Sundays. :D ...Wasn't last couple of bank holidays anyway

Never mind though...Restaurant is always open on Friday's & Saturday's

Enjoy thumbsup.gif

Don't think the restaurant is open on Sundays. :P ...Wasn't last couple of bank holidays anyway

Never mind though...Restaurant is always open on Friday's & Saturday's

Enjoy :wicked:

Another great night had by all!!

play lists to follow.......

Daz

Guest Adam G

Daz

Couldnt make it Daz.

Tomo and myself are going to get there soon .The play lists I have seen are right up my street.And of course the Orwell special will be compulsory what a scoop.

Adam

Daz

Here's a selection of some of what i played:

IMPRESSIONS - POTENT LOVE

RALPH GRAHAM - AINT NO NEED

KAREN PREE - MAKE LOVE LAST

WILLIE JOHNSON - WHAT AM I GONNA DO

JAMES BROWN - YOU TOOK MY HEART

BUNNY SIGLER - KEEP SMILIN

WILLIE WILEY - JUST BE GLAD

SIRLEY KAROL - MY BABYS GONE AWAY

MOJOBA - SAY YOU WILL

LIFE - TELL ME WHY

JIMMY BURNS - CANT GET OVER

ACT 1 - ITS THE SAME OLD STORY

BOBBY THURSTON - VERY LAST DROP

FANTASTIC FOUR - MY LOVE WONT STOP AT NOTHING

MAC DAVIS - IM JUST IN LOVE

SEGMENT OF TIME - MEMORIES

CAVIAR - NEVER STOP LOVING YOU

JO ARMSTEAD - THERES NOT TOO MANY MORE

CANT REMEMBER THE REST - CRACKIN NIGHT THOUGH.

29TH OF JULY ORWELL SPECIAL - WATCH THIS SPACE !!!!!!!!!

DAZ