Darlene Love - A Long Way To Be Happy

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

could anybody tell me if this was ever issued on a single.

I dont think it was? unless it was booted, it was previously unreleased at the time of recording, then issued on a Spector compilation album 'Rare Masters' or something similar

Great track :thumbsup:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

There's another version of the song, on Liberty, by Carolyn Daye - but it's a sort of folk-y waltz, and completely devoid of soul. I only mention this in case you notice it on a list and feel the urge to buy it blind, as I once did... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Social source share

There's another version of the song, on Liberty, by Carolyn Daye - but it's a sort of folk-y waltz, and completely devoid of soul. I only mention this in case you notice it on a list and feel the urge to buy it blind, as I once did... :angry: :angry: :angry:

I did just that, but I think it's very nice with a lovely Gene Page arrangement. It is sorted amongst my pop singles though...

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I did just that, but I think it's very nice with a lovely Gene Page arrangement. It is sorted amongst my pop singles though...

I shouldn't imagine we're the only ones, Sebastian. And like you I didn't get rid of it once I'd bought it, either....

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!