• Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest CliveRayson

Hi Boris/ Woolie,

Getting really good vibes for the nighter, If anyone wants to buy tickets in advance they are available online at all the major ticket outlets or by credit card at Concord 2 tel 01273-673311.

Looking forward to this one got a great DJ line-up and 2 rooms.

Clive

post-7637-1177801954_thumb.jpg

Guest CliveRayson

There is still accomodation at The Crown & Anchor at reasonable rates for anyone down for weekend call manager Dave on 01273-559494 and mention Soul Survivors

Guest CliveRayson

Hi Paddy,

Sorry to hear Brighton Races wern't profitable Ha Ha

Me and a night without the Piper, You of all people should know it's on of my favs, Theres only 2 above that and you know those LOL, And there on my list too.

Got my Sis and Niece down from the Soul Uni that weekend so Knackered for space, Herd a rumour theres room at 4C any truth in it. :thumbsup:

Guest SteveC

Clive

Will the two rooms be hosting different music policies or will it be free for all m8.

Really looking forward to this one and have acquired something a little special for all those fans of Stafford/Dome tunes :secret:

Guest CliveRayson

Hi Steve,

We are hoping to have Classic and unreleased Motown in Reception room ( main bar area on entry) and Northern in main room with NO unheard of stuff or should I say Floor clearers if you get my drift.

Clive

Guest SteveC

Hi Steve,

We are hoping to have Classic and unreleased Motown in Reception room ( main bar area on entry) and Northern in main room with NO unheard of stuff or should I say Floor clearers if you get my drift.

Clive

No floor clearers Clive - but plenty of folk coming who will want to hear uptempo Northern stuff currently played or Stafford oldies. I'm at your disposal sir and will follow ur instructions

:thumbsup:

Guest CliveRayson

I will be down for this, I am hoping it will be a good one as I am pretty sure it will be my last night out for a while, weather looks good so will be meating up with some friends for a few laughs in the sun and picnic.

Hi Soulie,

Looks like the weather is going to carry on through the W/end so enjoy the sun and pack your picnic & a few tinnies

Making a long day of this, getting in to Brighton in the morning, have a look arround , then cruse up to chrissys for a few sounds early on then off to the nighter, once the nigher is over trundle over to Eastbourne fo the All dayer

Guest Iratesoultwin1

Making a long day of this, getting in to Brighton in the morning, have a look arround , then cruse up to chrissys for a few sounds early on then off to the nighter, once the nigher is over trundle over to Eastbourne fo the All dayer

Will get the turntable ready! The bar is finished & stocked up now and the wooden floor is ready for a bit of dance action...what more could you want! Graham is down at mine this weekend & Linda & James will be coming over too, weather permitting maybe a game of footie in the field (northern verses modern team....modern team wont have enough players tho! :boxing: )! Luckily my little white bull hasnt arrived yet to claim the field! See ya Sunday!

Will get the turntable ready! The bar is finished & stocked up now and the wooden floor is ready for a bit of dance action...what more could you want! Graham is down at mine this weekend & Linda & James will be coming over too, weather permitting maybe a game of footie in the field (northern verses modern team....modern team wont have enough players tho! :thumbup: )! Luckily my little white bull hasnt arrived yet to claim the field! See ya Sunday!

Hello Iratesoutwin1,

Will be great to come over to yours before the nighter.......... thumbsup.gif

Yeah shame about the modernists probably not enough players for a 5-a-side team.......... :thumbsup:

Really looking forward to Sunday in Brighton followed by Monday at the alldayer in Eastbourne.

Linda

Just got this provisional list from Paddy [I'm sure there may be some minor changes as things do happen to folk you just can't anticipate]. Anyroad, thought Paddy wouldn't mind me posting as may help people travelling to know when their mates are playing..

MAIN ROOM

10 - 10.45 Linda

10.45 - 11.30 Toddy

11.30 - 12.15 Kev Kent

12.15 - 1.00 Clive Rayson

1 - 2 Dave Evison

2 - 2.45 Steve Csordas

2.45 - 3.30 The Woons

3.30 - 4.15 Steve McMahon

4.15 - 5.00 Si Bridger

5 - 5.30 Steve Woolston

5.30 - Close Clive & Paddy