• Replies 30
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest ruppy

special thanks to all who made the trip down the trentside sat night.a big thanks to bish ,mick boyle .john poole,and our special guest andy dyson

but to all the travellers from allover who help keep the union soul nights going.with so much going on today.

hope to see ya all which promises to be a packed house on sat june the 2nd for our 6th anv.and we have the mighty BUTCH guesting

till then be good

Mick H

MICK H

DON,T FORGET NEXT MONTH

SAT JUNE 2ND .WE CELEBRATE

6 YEARS DOWN THE TRENTSIDE

OUR SPECIAL GUEST

BUTCH

Edited by ruppy
Guest ruppy

Andy will have his dancing shoe,s on for this saturday.so beware

all these rumours that i,m the only lifeline dancer well you ain,t seen nothing yet

post-1919-1177968418_thumb.jpg

Guest ruppy

Gail please invest in a satnav for petes next birthday.good idea awot ?there will be no excuses for heading into the river evertime :thumbsup::sleep3:

Guest bish

Gail please invest in a satnav for petes next birthday.good idea awot ?there will be no excuses for heading into the river evertime :thumbsup::D

do you think she realy is looking for a boat

Guest Baz

Now theres an idea, a union soul night traveling up the trent on a boat, could be fun :D

See you sat Bish :thumbsup:

Andy will have his dancing shoe,s on for this saturday.so beware

all these rumours that i,m the only lifeline dancer well you ain,t seen nothing yet

NOT HALF THEY'RE ON READY,GONNA TEST EM OUT AT WILTON TONITE FIRST..

ONLY THING IS MICK YOU GOTTA BE ADVENTEROUS AND PLAY SOME SOUL ,OTHERWISE I'LL HAVE TO DANCE WHILE I'M ON ...

OK EVERYONE .JUST A QUICK NOTE.THAT WE ARE BACK DOWN THE TRENTSIDE THIS COMING SATURDAY.

AT THE BOAT CLUB TRENTBRIDGE .RIVERSIDE ENTRANCE NEXT DOOR TO NOTTM FOREST FOOTBALL CLUB

THE NIGHT RUNS FROM 8PM TILL 130AM

AND WHAT A NIGHT WE HAVE IN STORE .OUR SPECIAL GUEST IS ANDY DYSON

JOINING HIM THE SPUNGEBOBS RES. MICK BOYLE JOHN POOLE BISH & ADY

PLAYING THE BEST IN 60,S NORTHERN AND 70,S CROSSOVER

SO TILL SAT BE GOOD.SEE YA ALL DOWN THE TRENTSIDE

MICK H

the st . ives posse on the road to notts tomorrow be great to se mr dyson and kitch plus the residents for a cracking night of rare soul well worth the 2 hour journey great music great company see you there :thumbsup::thumbup::yes::yes::thumbsup: five star top night

Guest Black Gold of the Sun

No Bish she,s looking for the little man in the boat,pete can,t find it biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif:thumbsup:

Guest Baz

Another great night at the boat club, good numbers in too, music was pretty much spot on! some tunes i loved, some i like and some i didn't.

A word of advise! if your traveling up with Jen and Claire dont ever, ever be late, you'll regret it :thumbsup::unsure: thanks for the lift you lot :unsure:

Guest ruppy

special thanks to all who made the trip down the trentside sat night.a big thanks to bish ,mick boyle .john poole,and our special guest andy dyson

but to all the travellers from allover who help keep the union soul nights going.with so much going on today.

hope to see ya all which promises to be a packed house on sat june the 2nd for our 6th anv.and we have the mighty BUTCH guesting

till then be good

Mick H

MICK H

DON,T FORGET NEXT MONTH

SAT JUNE 2ND .WE CELEBRATE

6 YEARS DOWN THE TRENTSIDE

OUR SPECIAL GUEST

BUTCH

Guest becky c

Me and mum both really enjoyed this night again.

Fantastic music and lovely to see some folk we've not seen in a while.

Thankyou for a great night.

Becky

Bit late I know :thumbsup: Didn't get home till Mon eve.

Had another great nite - enjoyed everything except the after feel of too much to drink - ie: hangover - though didn't last too long. Spent a lot of the night in my own little world on the dance floor. Just how I like it - good tunes spun by all - but fav set by Andy :rolleyes: Two of my all time fav's - Mr Lucky n The Out of Sights includ in Micks spot along with other great sounds for my ears n feet to enjoy :D

Nice to see a few pep's - not seen in a while - and Mand the chip butty was just the best :rolleyes:

Karen

Edited by sanquine