Ebay - How Low Can You Go?

I've often wondered whats the lowest feedback you can get on Ebay and still remain on list. I'm not talking about fraudsters who have been naughty and are awaiting expulsion I'm talking about people being incompetant, unorganised and/or just plain dumb. And now I've found the jewel I've long been waiting for. Sit by the sewer and eventually a turd will come along..for those who've time at work check this -

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4067058909&rd=1

Starting bid $1,000,000 for over 30,000 records. Here's his description:

"I have seriously collected over 30,00 records (LP's/45's/78's)since 1955. The collection covers every facet of recording - including old time radio shows/film sound tracks -- and rare Elvis 45's with original picture sleeves - but I could go on -- if interested - the price is 1 million dollars for 50 years of collecting. Also, most are in mint condition. I have sold items before and the buyers were overwhelmed regarding the condition of the records".

The sellers been a member on Ebay for well over 2 years and has positive feedback of 33% and a feedback score of -1. The buyers can't have been that overwhelmed then eh? 4 days left and no bids - you collectors can be so tight, can't you see a bargain hehehe.

derek

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

I've often wondered whats the lowest feedback you can get on Ebay and still remain on list. I'm not talking about fraudsters who have been naughty and are awaiting expulsion I'm talking about people being incompetant, unorganised and/or just plain dumb. And now I've found the jewel I've long been waiting for. Sit by the sewer and eventually a turd will come along..for those who've time at work check this -

"I have seriously collected over 30,00 records (LP's/45's/78's)since 1955. The collection covers every facet of recording - including old time radio shows/film sound tracks -- and rare Elvis 45's with original picture sleeves - but I could go on -- if interested - the price is 1 million dollars for 50 years of collecting. Also, most are in mint condition. I have sold items before and the buyers were overwhelmed regarding the condition of the records".

The sellers been a member on Ebay for well over 2 years and has positive feedback of 33% and a feedback score of -1. The buyers can't have been that overwhelmed then eh? 4 days left and no bids - you collectors can be so tight, can't you see a bargain hehehe.

derek

link

won't let me access thumbsup.gif

Social source share

I've often wondered whats the lowest feedback you can get on Ebay and still remain on list.

i think it must have been pulled all i get is input error,if it comes back somebody should bid and make the toad whistling.gif pay the fees. come to think of it he must be gonna get a big bill for listing it, so soon he'll dissapear back to the sewer anyway.

when i started selling on e.bay i always thought it was three strikes and youre out but not so,i was offering an original copy of ski-ing in the snow once,this girl had bid around £100 then she sent me an ask the seller a question saying shed bid on my 'INITIATIONS' and i thought something wrong here,it could have been a typo but ill check her out,i was almost blinded by the red on her feedback page,so i blocked her and got burn in hell e.mails for a month, but ive actually come across worse, 87 negatives and the real funny thing was people were still bidding on the guys stuff.

anybody seen more than 87 :wicked:

Social source share

derek

link

I take it you never came across the seller known as CHRISTIANARTIFACTS? He had about 100 negatives, every one he said was someone elses fault...sold job lots of 45's which were usually unplayable.

I've seen a minus 3 before now as well!

Social source share

I take it you never came across the seller known as CHRISTIANARTIFACTS?  He had about 100 negatives, every one he said was someone elses fault...sold job lots of 45's which were usually unplayable.

I've seen a minus 3 before now as well!

link

I remember him Pete he was areal tosser , allways had large unsorted soul and other collections and sealed Lps (by himself) for auction and blamed most of his negs on rival sellers.

All his positives were for selling milk vouchers for $0.01 each!

He got kicked of Ebay some time ago , probably trading under a different name now.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!