"the Heeey Baby Days Of Beach Music"

• Replies 25
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Does it come with the CD? I put myself down for a copy on the authors website yonks ago and never heard a thing.......

Is it thirty five including postage?

Yes to those two questions and you can put me down for a copy!

Cheers

Mike

Social source share

cool.gif -->

QUOTE(Mike B @ May 3 2007, 06:24 PM) link
Does it come with the CD? I put myself down for a copy on the authors website yonks ago and never heard a thing.......

Is it thirty five including postage?

Yes to those two questions and you can put me down for a copy!

Cheers

Mike

And me please

Social source share

Guest Arcticsoulboy

Any idea about postage to Europe? I´m interested but the book is supposed to be on the heavy set side...

Social source share

To everybody who is interested in the book here's the latest.

Greg has informed me today that he is coming over to the UK shortly, I am waiting on a date so I can arrange for him to attend a few soul nights and the shop, were he will sign your book, so hopefully if you can attend one of the events, P&P will not be an issue. If you are based in Europe then It depends on what the Post Office will charge I'm afraid. I'll keep you posted when I have more details.

If anybody else who hasn't let me know and is interested in the book then let me know asap as Greg will be restricted with the number of books he can bring with him due to the weight restriction and once the number is taken then that's it for this opportunity and it's back to the US postal charge again being a restriction to getting the book. :thumbsup:

Edited by funkyfeet
Social source share

The book comes with 2 CDs that are a "best of" the entire 14 cd (286 songs) set that are worth the price of the book alone. It's really neat that Greg did the book, and along the way, relaunched some fantastic songs and groups that got over-looked. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have

Social source share

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greg Haynes the author of the book will be flying over on the 5th July, I am in the process of organising the venues for the signings of the books in the North West as Greg will be flying into Manchester. To save on postage cost, it will be advisable to attend one of these events to pick up and get your book signed. :thumbsup:

BOOK SIGNINGS

We're Headed To The UK!!

July 5th-13th, 2007

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

Social source share

Greg Haynes the author of the book will be flying over on the 5th July, I am in the process of organising the venues for the signings of the books in the North West as Greg will be flying into Manchester. To save on postage cost, it will be advisable to attend one of these events to pick up and get your book signed. :thumbsup:

BOOK SIGNINGS

We're Headed To The UK!!

July 5th-13th, 2007

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

So is it still possible to reserve, and did you see this on a list this morning, this is the price for the same book you're advertising at £35

£80 to collect, £90 parcel post, £100 next day delivery.

Social source share

Guest Netspeaky

So is it still possible to reserve, and did you see this on a list this morning, this is the price for the same book you're advertising at £35

£80 to collect, £90 parcel post, £100 next day delivery.

Pete, sorry price quote is incorrect, this was what I original thought I could sell if for but I should have waiting for confirmation. I was a bit silly quoting price at the time although it will be less than you know who's list. I am speaking with Greg later this evening, I will then be able to publish the true cost later on tonight. :sleep3:

If you do happen to visit Greg's site you will see that we are the UK distributor. (FUNKY FEET RECORDS - RHYL, NORTH WALES - MARK & CHICO)

https://heeeybabydays.beachmusiconline.com/

Scroll down to retailers and Click on UK

Edited by Netspeaky
Social source share

Greg Haynes the author of the book will be flying over on the 5th July, I am in the process of organising the venues for the signings of the books in the North West as Greg will be flying into Manchester. To save on postage cost, it will be advisable to attend one of these events to pick up and get your book signed. :sleep3:

BOOK SIGNINGS

We're Headed To The UK!!

July 5th-13th, 2007

MORE INFO COMING SOON!

Postage will be less than Petrol Chico so I'll have mine by post still once its signed please mate thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Mike Bolderson

Social source share

Finally sorted price out for the book, if you have been in touch prior to this post please email funky.feet@btconnect.com with confirmation of and contact details so I can hold book for you, anybody else interested then please also drop me a line.

"the Heeey Baby Days Of Beach Music" -

cost is £60 + P&P

P&P = £20 next day delivery (Insured up to £500) or £12 parcel post (Insured up to £100) so both option will cover book.

Greg will be available for 3 nights to sign the books 6th 7th and 13th July, I will publish the venues as soon as I have sorted them out.

If you want your book signed but posted out then I can arrange that.

I have the books in stock in the shop from tomorrow, but of course these will be un-signed copies.

As a side note there's a great picture of THE DREAM TEAM and the APPRECIATIONS in the book as well as lots of other classic Beach artists, quality of book is great, although I haven't had time to read it yet, as you can gather I have looked at the pictures. The CD's have some great Music on, including original version of "Be Young Be Foolish Be Happy" which I always thought was the Tams and also the Original version "Let Love Come Between Us" again always thought that was James and Bobby Purify, guess you learn something new every day.

Mark & Chico @ FUNKY FEET RECORDS.

Funky Feet Records

RHYL

North Wales

LL18 1SY

Telephone 01745 334 811 (10am - 5pm)

Social source share

• 6 months later...
I'm getting copies of "The Heeey Baby Days of Beach Music" into the shop anybody interested in a copy, let me know so I know how many extra to order. I will be retailing book at £35 and they will be signed copies by the author. :lol:
Edited by karl
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!