Please Read

Mike

Due to server problems the main site will be not available for a short time

Apoligies as this was not foreseen but hopefully all will be resolved soonest

The forum is running in a back up mode on the back upsite, which means it should be fully functional, apart from attachments not showing and the gallery not working

As said main site should be back up soonest

soul source web team

Social source share

• Replies 9
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Due to server problems the main site will be not available for a short time

Apoligies as this was not foreseen but hopefully all will be resolved soonest

The forum is running in a back up mode on the back upsite, which means it should be fully functional, apart from attachments not showing  and the gallery not working

As said main site should be back up soonest

soul source web team

link

ok theres a few hicups, a few avitars not showing yet and such

aim was to get a working version of forum up and running, which has been done, rest of stuff will be sorted as time allows

thanks

mike

Social source share

ok theres a few hicups, a few avitars not showing yet and such

aim was to get a working version of forum up and running, which has been done, rest of stuff will be sorted as time allows

thanks

mike

link

Mike , every cloud has a silver lining...whilst the site's been off I've been cleaning , in fact my house is so clean it would pass a test from those two old birds off the telly (and my mother's visit at the weekend...). :)

Social source share

I tried lasted about 2 mins with housework then played on EBay the rest of the day

link

Who's eBay ????.... do we know him/her ????.... or is it a pet name for something with batteries :(:(biggrin.gif:) ....

P.S. Don't worry Mike.... "servers" can sometimes be a problem.... I know from my "meal times" in the local Indian restaurant :( ....

Social source share

One thing about the "servers" being down or playing up Mike.... it stays a little quiet on here meaning you can catch up with "topics/posts" that you might otherwise "miss/overlook" due to the ammount of "member traffic" that adds stuff to this forum.... loads on occasions mate :( ....

Good thing to me though Mike, when not been "online" for a few days :( .... well at least not since the weekend :) ....

Social source share

One thing about the "servers" being down or playing up Mike.... it stays a little quiet on here meaning you can catch up with "topics/posts" that you might otherwise "miss/overlook" due to the ammount of "member traffic" that adds stuff to this forum.... loads on occasions mate :D ....

Good thing to me though Mike, when not been "online" for a few days :D .... well at least not since the weekend biggrin.gif ....

link

Yeah but my boss is gonna be suspicious when he finds out I've actually been doing some work this week :D

Godz

Social source share

Yeah but my boss is gonna be suspicious when he finds out I've actually been doing some work this week :lol:

Godz

link

You mean you havent got down as one of your duties it in your job description?! :lol:

Social source share

You mean you havent got down as one of your duties it in your job description?!  :lol:

link

Nah,

it just says "elemental force of nature - particularly troublesome to residents of far East and dodgy silver faced aliens"

The hours are long and the pay's rubbish - but talk about job satisfaction :lol:

Godz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!