Lps And A Handful Of 7"s For Sale

Please see my grading scheme at the end of the list.

I take paypal plus other forms of payment.

Shipping costs for regular air letter post:

Europe: 1LP=£6, 2-3LPs=£8

Rest of the World: 1LP=£7, 2-3LPs=£11

Shipping costs for insured air letter post:

Europe: 1LP=£11, 2-3LPs=£13

Rest of the world: 1LP=£13, 2-3LPs=£19

Please ask for insurance if you wish for it otherwise I will quote you for regular air letter post which does not include insurance. Uninsured packages are sent at buyer's responsibility.

E-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

LPs:

-Willie Hutch "Soul Portrait" (RCA) vg+/vg+ £15 includes the brilliant "Lucky to Be Loved By You".

-The Skyliners "Same" (Tortoise) nm/nm £22 Obscure 70's soul. "The Love Bug" and "We Got Love On Your Side" are good.

-Mitty Collier "I Am Love" (Now Sound) nm/vg++(autographed at backcover) £50 very rare album.

-California Executive "Dancing and Romancing" (Parliament) nm/nm £30 rare modern soul with good tunes in "I Can't Forget You" and "The Same For Me".

-The Artistic Sounds "Message To A Nation" (Savoy) nm/vg+ £32 Very nice and rare soul/gospel album.

-Soul Generation "Beyond Body and Soul" (Ebony Sounds) nm/vg+ £35 rare soul album.

-First Choice "Armed And Extremely Dangerous" (Philly Groove) nm/nm £10 "Newsy Neighbours" nice 70's soul.

-Barbara Mason "If You Knew Him Like I Do" (National General) vg++/vg++ £30

-William DeVaughn "Be Thankful For What You Got" (Roxbury) nm/vg++ £10

-Al Johnson "Peaceful" (Marina) nm/vg++ £30 great modern soul with the original version of "I've Got My Second Wind".

-The Blossoms "Shockwave" (Lion) vg++/vg++ £8 "Grandma's Hands"

-Flair "Stop, Look & Listen" (Metronome) vg++/vg+ £12 nice soulful Danish title.

-Barbara Blake & The Uniques "Same" (20th Centuty) vg++/vg++ £8 "Superman" nice 70's soul tune.

-Lifestyle "Same" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6 70's soul.

-Norman Connors "Romantic Journey" (Buddah) nm/vg++ £6 "Once I've Been There" good jazzy soul.

-Bombey/Horn "Subway Baby" (Pick Up) nm/vg+ £15 (two stickers on cover and one on each label) £15 Has the great title track.

-Barbara Acklin "Love Makes A Woman" (Brunswick) vg++/nm £15

-Leon Ware "Rockin' You Eternally" (Elektra) vg++/vg++ £20

-The Soul Train Gang "Same" (Rca) Sealed. £5 "Ooh Cha" nice soul tune.

-Dells "Give You Baby a Standing Ovation" (Cadet) vg++/vg++ £6 "Closer" nice album produced by Charles Stepney.

-One Way "Shine On Me" (Mca) nm/vg++ £6 "Didn't You Know It" fine 80's soul track.

-Tavares "Sky High!" (Capitol) vg++/vg++ £5 "Heaven Must Be Missing an Angel" great 70's soul tune.

-Jesse James "Same" (20th Century Fox) vg++/vg++ £33 "Facts of Life '68" great 60's soul album.

-Kevin I. "Same" (GMT) vg++/vg++ £15 modern soul from Hawaii.

-Roy C. "More Sex & More Soul" (Mercury) nm/vg++ £10

-Tata Vega "Totally Vega" (Tamla) vg++/vg++ £6 "Mr. Troublemaker"

-Keni Burke: "Same" (Dark Horse) nm/vg++ £10 "Keep on Singing"

-Brighter Side of Darkness "Love Jones" (20th Century) vg++/nm £10 nice sweet soul album from '73.

-The Younghearts "Do You Have the Time" (20th Century) Sealed. With a cut-corner. £12 Great sweet soul in the title track and "Wild Fire" is a nice rare groove.

-Joe Bourne "It Must Be Love" (K-Tel) nm/vg++ £25 "You Are Magnificent" sublime modern soul track from this Euro only released LP.

-Minnie Riperton "Perfect Angel" (Epic) nm/vg+(still in shrink but one corner is slightly worn) £12

-Marilyn McCoo And Billy Davis, Jr. "I Hope We Get to Love In Time" (abc) nm/vg++ £5 nice soul tune in "You Don't Have to Be a Star"

-Valerie Simpson "Same" (Tamla) nm/vg+ £6 "Silly Wasn't I" beautiful mellow soul track.

-The Persuaders "Same" (Atco) nm/nm £10 "Trying Girls Out" nice track which was sampled by Jay-Z.

-Cory "Fire Sign" (Phantom) nm/vg++ £10 "Take It Or Leave It" and "One Step Away" are nice.

-Anita Baker "The Songstress" (Beverly Glenn) nm/nm(small sticker at upper right corner) £8 Great classic 80's soul album.

-Zulema "Same" (rca) nm/vg+ £6 "Wanna Be Where You Are" nice soul tune and good funky soul in "Its alright with me".

-The Originals "def-i-ni-tions" (Soul) sealed. £12 "I'm someone who cares", "Lie no. 2", "Come rain or shine" & "Make it with you" all good early 70's soultunes.

-Pratt & Mcclain "Featuring Happy Days" (Reprise) nm/vg++ £8 "Whachersign" blue eyed/modern soul that was comped on Soul Togetherness.

-Al Wilson "I've Got A Feeling" (Playboy) sealed. £6 cut corner. "You Did It For Me", "Stay With Me" nice selection of 70's dancers.

-Terry Huff "and The Special Delivery "The Lonely One" (Mainstream) nm/vg++ £12 nice soul album arranged by Al Johnson especially "Just Not Enough"

-Smoke "Same" (Chocolate City) sealed. £6 several good soul/funk tracks.

-The Main Ingredient "Bitter Sweet" (rca) sealed. £5

-Tammi Terrell "Irresisible" (Motown) vg+/vg++ £8

7"s

-Leone Thomas "Thank You Baby/ Pt.2" (Don) nm £8 great modern soul tune

.-Ivy Jo "I Remember When (dedicated To Beverly)/Sorry Is a Sorry Word" (V.I.P.) VG++ £6

-Ron Preyer "If You Don't Want My Love/Baltimore" (Shock) £15 first minute of the tracks plays with a light crackle. It's not very loud but still audible.

-Felice Taylor "I Feel Love Comin On/Comin On Again" (President) VG £3 quite much marks but a listenable copy which is not as noisy as you could fear.

Grades are vinyl/cover.

Cut-outs (saw-cuts, cut-corners, punch holes etc.) will not downgrade.

NM : Vinyl is in beautiful shape and has not been played more than just a couple of times. It may have one or two very light faint marks from the innersleeve.

NM : Cover is well kept and may only show a minimal sign of wear when inspected very closely.

VG++ : Vinyl has a few surface marks that can be lightly audible in parts but the overall sound picture will be excellent.

VG++ : Cover is still very nice but may have some light wear around the edges/corners or light wear at front/back cover.

VG+ : Vinyl has some light surface marks that are audible in spots but still an overall nice sound. Record will definitely be listenable; mainly with background noise in some parts only.

VG+ : Cover has some wear. May have light ringwear, split seams, or small writing but will still look nice.

VG : Vinyl has lots of surface marks which will be audible in many parts.

VG : Cover has much wear. Cover may have strong ringwear, heavy splits or large writting.

VG- : Vinyl will look bad with many marks which will be audible throughout more or less.

VG- : Cover has lots of wear and looks really bad. It will have heavy splits, large writing and much overall cover wear.

I will not sell anything below.

Edited by Preben
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are sold:

-Cory "Fire Sign" (Phantom)

-Barbara Blake & The Uniques "Same" (20th Centuty)

These are so far reserved:

-Willie Hutch "Soul Portrait" (RCA) vg+/vg+ £15 includes the brilliant "Lucky to Be Loved By You" and more.

-Dells "Give You Baby a Standing Ovation" (Cadet) vg++/vg++ £6 "Closer" nice album produced by Charles Stepney.

Social source share

These are sold.

-Cory "Fire Sign" (Phantom)

-Barbara Blake & The Uniques "Same" (20th Centuty)

-Tammi Terrell "Irresisible" (Motown) vg+/vg++ £8

Willie Hutch is still reserved.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!