Price For Guiding Light

Guest garv

Can anyone help?,

looking for a price guide on Brothers guiding light "getting together" Mercury Demo.

Manship has got one on his auction list with a starting price of £71.00 can anyone tell me a real cost.

Cheers Garv.

Social source share

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Can anyone help?,

looking for a price guide on Brothers guiding light "getting together" Mercury Demo.

Manship has got one on his auction list with a starting price of £71.00 can anyone tell me a real cost.

Cheers Garv.

link

The last one he auctioned fetched £200ish.... I'd have said anywhere between £100-150 in the real world.... depening where you look....

Social source share

anyone know the background to the La Coupe "issue"of this (with the Aristocrats on the flip)........

link

New York bootleg !

I assume 'Getting Together' was a Mecca play originally, but was reactivated by Sean Hampsey at Clifton Hall/Bradford/Cleethorpes all nighters. Monster tune in South Yorks originally, as Darren, Steve Croft and myself all hammered it after Sean.

Value £100 ish.

Social source share

ady potts had a nice demo for sale before christmas for £150

beware of bootleg of white demo

link

Hi mark thanks for the advice, do you have a contact address/number for Ady Potts.

Cheers Garv.

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Garv i have an issue (not been booted) that you can have if you like £80 squids to you mate it's E+ not M but plays fine and dandy if you are interested mail me at john.nightingale@blueyonder.co.uk

If you like this then check out the others by David Morris (The David in BGL ft David) "Snap Crackle and Pop" on "Plush" is superb if slightly left field and "Midnight Lady" on Buddah a cheapy but great......

John

Social source share

Sorry Christian but you have lost me. What does this mean, anyone got any idea?

Garv.

link

It means nothing. I wrote something else, but changed my mind and removed it.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!