Soul Singer Looking For Reissue Deal

I recently was lucky enough to track down a soul/gospel singer who I had been on the trail of for awhile. From what I can gather other people have been looking for this guy too. He has no NS 'hits' & was more of a deep soul singer really, with some gospel releases & at least one Modern dancer.

The guy was telling me he owns 90% of his back catalogue & is also looking for live dates in the UK/Europe. He was asking for my help to get a deal for a compilation CD of his material & to sort out the live dates to back up the release of the CD. Now whilst I have dabbled in this area i do not feel qualified in anyway to advise this guy. I was hoping that I could hook him up with someone on here that at the least could offer sensible genuine advise.

The guy has no records left BTW & nor do his friends, family or pet dog, so there is no chance of the vinyl, there are no acetates or tapes either, so anyone who thinks they may take a punt & try & blag a few records dont bother & I obviously am not going to give this guys details out willy nilly. So if you are able to offer this guy advise & potentially be in a position to do a CD reissue of his back catalogue (if you feel the material warrants it) pse PM me.

Thank you.

Russ

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source