Soul In Barcelona?

Guest in town Mikey

Guest in town Mikey

Irish Greg was asking if anyone knew of any soul nights around the 21st-24th feb in Barca?

He and a few mates are heading over, or as he puts it, marching into Europe, to watch Roman's legion.

If not, are there any decent bars?

I've given him a few tips, but he will disregard them, as the bar I mentioned is owned by a Scouse couple :D

• Replies 9
  • Views 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest in town Mikey

its really rather sad isn't it :D

link

I am not going to annoy these new breed Chelsea fans, now they have money.

DOH!! :D

Sorry Big O.

I remember your Blue and White scarf on the Leicester video now :D

Hi

Try contacting Felix on troublet@wannadoo.es - he is organising a soul weekend in Gijon (near Bilbao) on easter weekend. He gave me a contact in Valencia - Juan Vicente at right_on@telefonica.net for nites in Valencia. I'm sure he will know what is going on in Barcelona.

Im thinking of going to Gijon in March. - not sure if felix has uploaded the details for the event but the site is www.soundsofunityanlove.com. A bit of a mix of Club Soul, Northern, Jaz I think.

Hx :lol:

If you log onto www.telecable.es/personales/phasor/english.htm you will find the last flyer for the Soul weekend in Gijon last year. you will find contact details ect if you are venturing into spain. :lol:

Dont think you'll need the shades though!

Hx

Guest James Trouble

The two clubs that do regular soul/deepfunk nights are The Powder Room and La Boite. I don't have any dates or any more info, but do a search in google and there'll be web pages for the clubs with the listings on there.

:ok:

Hi,

For all events in Spain contact Cristina Alonso, she is based in Barcelona but is very active on the Spanish soul scene, Cristina can be contacted on neurastenia@hotmail.com :lol:

Cheers

NickG

PS Cris is fluent in English :thumbsup:

Edited by Nickg