Soul And Inspiration - Venue Spot Light In The Soul Shack

'Soul And Inspiration' will be a new regular feature in the 'Soul Shack' www.solarradio.com basically a venue spot light not only mentioning the gig but also playing some examples of the play lists and music policy of the events, perhaps inviting some of the promoters and DJ's into the 'Shack' from time to time, it will be a pleasure to do this so if you run a gig please feel free to contact me with all the venue details, future dates, location, music policy, DJ's and some examples of current spins and i will do my best to present like an audio spot light on the club in hope that it gives a real flavour of the promotion.

I hope you find this a constructive idea and of some use and help.

The first 'Soul And Inspiration' spot light will be the new 'Different Kettle Of Fish' event in Peterborough leading up to their second night on June 22nd.

Please feel free to contact me with any information bicknellmark@aol.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

'Soul And Inspiration' will be a new regular feature in the 'Soul Shack' www.solarradio.com basically a venue spot light not only mentioning the gig but also playing some examples of the play lists and music policy of the events, perhaps inviting some of the promoters and DJ's into the 'Shack' from time to time, it will be a pleasure to do this so if you run a gig please feel free to contact me with all the venue details, future dates, location, music policy, DJ's and some examples of current spins and i will do my best to present like an audio spot light on the club in hope that it gives a real flavour of the promotion.

The first 'Soul And Inspiration' spot light will be the new 'Different Kettle Of Fish' event in Peterborough leading up to their second night on June 22nd.

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

bicknellmark@aol.com

Social source share

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

The first 'Soul And Inspiration', spot light on 'Different Kettle Of Fish' event in Peterborough will go out on Sunday May 27th, will include full details on venue and selections played there www.solarradio.com

Again i'm happy to do this for most venues so please get in touch with all the details, dates, DJ's, music policy, examples of playlists, location of venue, contacts etc. www.solarradio.com email bicknellmark@aol.com

Regards - Mark Bicknell.

Edited by Mark Bicknell
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert