Whats On This Sat 22nd

Guest lizz

• Replies 10
  • Views 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi All

I know Wiltons on tonight(will be there)but can anyone tell me if theres any nighters on this Saturday.Many thanks.Lizz :lol:

link

Where you based? How far will you travel - think Winter Gardens is on, I enjoyed it when I went last but it was quite a while ago - not much help am I? :lol:

Winter Gardens is on this sat but its not an allnighter, open till 2 with late bar. This do is not the same event as run by Steve Womble but by The East Coast Connection. They have been running a soul night at the memorial hall in Cleethorpes for just over a year and a good job they have done to. However they have not been able to get a late bar and so have moved to the Winter Gardens As I understand it these events are not in competion with the does Steve puts on and are upstairs in the moddern room. I will be there So if any one on hear is going say high :lol:

Winter Gardens is on this sat but its not an allnighter, open till 2 with late bar. This do is not the same event as run by Steve Womble but by The East Coast Connection. They have been running a soul night at the memorial hall in Cleethorpes for just over a year and a good job they have done to. However they have not been able to get a late bar and so have moved to the Winter Gardens As I understand it these events are not in competion with the does Steve puts on and are upstairs in the moddern room. I will be there So if any one on hear is going say high  :lol:

link

I'm in Wigan but will travel almost anywhere.

Thanks Karen and Miff for replying.

Have a good weekend wherever you go :lol:

Hi All

I know Wiltons on tonight(will be there)but can anyone tell me if theres any nighters on this Saturday.Many thanks.Lizz :lol:

link

Guest Chris Waterman

Lizz

The Kestrel Suite, @ the corner of Hammerton St & Whittan St Burnley 8 till 1.30 Adm £3 with Roman, Dave Freguson, Ian G and guest Steve Lane.

i have been a couple of times and it is not a bad night out

regards

Chris W

Hi Liz

Theres a soul nite on at Upstairs Downstairs, Morecambe Promenade on Sat, till 1pm.

I'm going, not bin before, but Charlie said it gets going around 9.30-10pm.

Think its £2 to get in!

See you there if you go.

xx :lol:

Hi Chris

Thanks for that...might stay home and save myself for next Saturday :lol:

:

Lizz

The Kestrel Suite, @ the corner of Hammerton St & Whittan St Burnley 8 till 1.30 Adm £3 with Roman, Dave Freguson, Ian G and guest Steve Lane.

i have been a couple of times and it is not a bad night out

regards

Chris W

link

And thanks to you Misssky

Gonna have a night off but hope you have a good night and hope to see you soon.. :lol:

Hi Liz

Theres a soul nite on at Upstairs Downstairs, Morecambe Promenade on Sat, till 1pm.

I'm going, not bin before, but Charlie said it gets going around 9.30-10pm.

Think its £2 to get in!

See you there if you go.

xx :lol:

link