Or Kev on 07946 727779

Or Garry on 07723 089639

• Replies 40
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

It's the 3rd saturday of the month again time for Driving Beat Soul Club at Sixhills, should be another cracking night again.Hope to see old as well as new faces again.Good DJs,Great Music,Great Atmosphere & only £3-00 on the door. :thumbsup:

Guest Cher1962

Missed the last one but will be coming this time. Great night last time we came!

Bringing some mates with us from Norwich so looking forward to another good night.

Cheryl & Steve

Kettering wicked.gif

Missed the last one but will be coming this time. Great night last time we came!

Bringing some mates with us from Norwich so looking forward to another good night.

Cheryl & Steve

Kettering :thumbsup:

Hi Cheryl, Steve,

We're playing round your way 9th June at The Talk on Oak street, Norwich, so hope to see you there too. Regards, Bryn, Garry & Kev

thumbsup.gif

Guest GazArcher

:thumbsup:Sixhills time again don't seem like 2 mins since the last one.

This event just goes from strength to strength with soulies coming together from everywhere which is just fantastic. This place has to have one of the friendliest atmospheres of anywhere I have played or been to and does not fail in giving everyone a great night. (Just read the past feedback)

If you've not been before it is well worth checking out and I promise you a warm and friendly welcome from the Driving Beat Soul Club.

It goes on till 2:ooam so now that we are all a little older please pace yourselves, advice which most people ignore judging by the packed dance floor all night!

Great line line up this weekend. a great night is on the cards hope to see you there

Keep the Faith

GazA :wicked:

Hi Cheryl, Steve,

We're playing round your way 9th June at The Talk on Oak street, Norwich, so hope to see you there too. Regards, Bryn, Garry & Kev

thumbsup.gif

Sorry Cheryl, Steve, I meant we were doing a spot where your mates are from but still hope to see you there, look for events 9 June!

Regards, Bryn :thumbsup:

Guest Cher1962

No worries Bryn - I knew what you meant.

Will look at that for the 9th. Going Dukes Head on 16th and Heacham on 30th June.

See ya Sat.

Cheryl :thumbsup:

Guest GazArcher

Just to let you know that the Huntingdon lads are going with or without me ( charming )

Undecided myself .

:yes: Benny you know you want to, it is futile to try and resist the best northern night this weekend. You'll regret it if you don't go!

Glad to hear the the rest of the Huntingdon crew are coming...... they know a good thing when they see it. Get yourself down to Sixhills Benny i've got a feeling in me waters its gonna be a good one.

See yer there

GazA

Guest GazArcher

:D Sorting out my box for tonight, its full of magic and joy. From Motown, Classic Floor fillers, 100mph Stompers, and a little sprinkling of R&B in fact a little bit of everything, all the ingrediants you need for a good time.

If not sure where to be tonight Sixhills is where its at, the most welcoming, friendliest soul club in the kingdom with a nostalgic atmosphere that takes you back and makes you feel young again! Just in case you get too carried awat and attempt a few backflips and swallow dives we are fully trained first aiders and have a nurse in attendance?!!

Dont forget its on till 2:00am so come and get reel value for money and at the same time have yourself a great night.

See yer there :D

GazA

PS please dont mention last nights game!!

A big welcome to any new faces attending Six Hills

A big posse expected to cross the border from Notts, sure to be the usual suspects from Melton, Loughboro, Kettering, Bingham, the Vale, Leics, Burton, I could go on and often do!!!!

Ady from Loughboro

Dave "Nitenurse" and

Prime time DJ Graham "Billy Back drop" Weaver

all guesting

so bring your want to hear list, I've already picked up a couple from the last lot of unplayed requests, and have a running list of about 12 that have been requested already.

We aim to please and play to the floor, so bring you dancing shoes and talc, late bar, cheap door and the best music in the world, it don't get better than this!!!!!!

:thumbsup: Sorting out my box for tonight, its full of magic and joy. From Motown, Classic Floor fillers, 100mph Stompers, and a little sprinkling of R&B in fact a little bit of everything, all the ingrediants you need for a good time.

If not sure where to be tonight Sixhills is where its at, the most welcoming, friendliest soul club in the kingdom with a nostalgic atmosphere that takes you back and makes you feel young again! Just in case you get too carried awat and attempt a few backflips and swallow dives we are fully trained first aiders and have a nurse in attendance?!!

Dont forget its on till 2:00am so come and get reel value for money and at the same time have yourself a great night.

See yer there :thumbsup:

GazA

PS please dont mention last nights game!!

Can you get me a job lot of the "Forest Wembley 07" t-shirts. They were selling on ebay. Us Cobblers fans want to wear them next season when you come back to Sixfields. :thumbsup: ..... Sorry, I couldn't resist. We have lost twice in the play-offs in the past 4 seasons and it hurts! :angry:

Guest kev such

Have heard some cracking reports about this night, unfortunately haven't been able to make one yet. But after hearing from the Kettering lot this morning i shall definately endeavour to attend the next one.

Top form.

Reagards

Kev.

Guest the saint

Have heard some cracking reports about this night, unfortunately haven't been able to make one yet. But after hearing from the Kettering lot this morning i shall definately endeavour to attend the next one.

Top form.

Reagards

Kev.

you're too much of a woos to venture outside Kettering

steve

Guest GazArcher

Can you get me a job lot of the "Forest Wembley 07" t-shirts. They were selling on ebay. Us Cobblers fans want to wear them next season when you come back to Sixfields. :thumbsup: ..... Sorry, I couldn't resist. We have lost twice in the play-offs in the past 4 seasons and it hurts! :angry:

Hi Maark, after the performance on friday i wouldn't use as a duster! and thats from a euro-hardened life long supporter

By the way did you have a good one last night?

Guest kev such

you're too much of a woos to venture outside Kettering

steve

No hijack intended, but i cant go out of Northamptonshire at the moment Steve as my tag has not been removed, and if i do venture past the county border my leg will blow off. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Guest Cher1962

Kev, Bryn & Gaz,

Had another cracking night there last night, as stated earlier it just gets better and better. Cannot fault these nights, good music all across the board, good cheap beer, good venue and great company with everyone being so friendly.

Great music last night and kept the floor packed - not a bad record played all night (although somewhere in my drunken haze I woke up this morning and thought I had heard "remember you're a Womble" but surely not) and you even announce people's birthdays ha!

Mates we brought up from Norfolk definitely enjoyed theirselves and will be recommending your nights back home!

Cheryl & Steve

Guest GazArcher

Cracking night lads gets better and better and numbers increasing to ,keep up the good work :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers spanner, its always good to get some feedback and it makes it all worth while when people tell us they have had a great night.....thats what its all about.

The scooter all dayer is almost definately a goer (subject to council approval and license) so watch this space for details.

See you next month

KTF

GazA

Guest GazArcher

Kev, Bryn & Gaz,

Had another cracking night there last night, as stated earlier it just gets better and better. Cannot fault these nights, good music all across the board, good cheap beer, good venue and great company with everyone being so friendly.

Great music last night and kept the floor packed - not a bad record played all night (although somewhere in my drunken haze I woke up this morning and thought I had heard "remember you're a Womble" but surely not) and you even announce people's birthdays ha!

Mates we brought up from Norfolk definitely enjoyed theirselves and will be recommending your nights back home!

Cheryl & Steve

Hi Cheryl/Steve, glad to hear you all had a good one, :thumbsup: and yes a womble did raise its ugly head its a bit of a battle of who can play the naftest record and get away with it between myself and Dave Night Nurse,(i played the BeeGees Tragerdy at his venue.....went down rather well)

Glad you thought it was well worth the trip and we hope to see you at the Talk in Norwich on the 9th of June

You guys make the effort very rewarding for Bryn Kev and Myself and we do try to please the paying public and judging by the full dance floor we seem to have achieved this

Looking forward to meeting more of your mates from Norwich and i am sure they to will enjoy our Norfolk.... i mean Northern Soul nights as well.

KTF

GazA

Guest Cher1962

Hi Gaz,

Got me Norfolk's and Norwich's mixed up ..... well I am a girlie and not into geography and they both start with N !!

Actually they are from West Dereham if that helps ha.

Cheryl

Guest GazArcher

Hi Gaz,

Got me Norfolk's and Norwich's mixed up ..... well I am a girlie and not into geography and they both start with N !!

Actually they are from West Dereham if that helps ha.

Cheryl

Not really wheres that?!!, So long as they had a good night and are coming again thats allthat matters

Cheers GazA

top night as always if you not been then you missing out these lads who run it pole dance bryn bart simson kev and well what can you say about disco garry but these lads are top lads thanks to you all for your support at this venue all those there on saterday really enjoyed so dont forget if you not there you square and by the way rember your a womble top tune beet that one i have already got the next one for you great night anyway can count on mine and sues support always lads

:yes: well what a banging nite we had ,we;ll be back for more :P

Hi Mark, good to see you and Netty there.

For a first visit I really enjoyed it, music right across the board for everyone, danced quite a lot myself, hope to get to one of the all-nighters there sometime too.

Cheers

Alan

A GREAT BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO SIXHILLS LAST NIGHT.WHAT A CRACKING NIGHT IT WAS.WE PUT IT ON BUT IT'S YOU THAT MAKE IT SUCH A GREAT NIGHT.GREAT TO SEE MORE NEW FACES THERE.SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH. :D

Guest GazArcher

A GREAT BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO SIXHILLS LAST NIGHT.WHAT A CRACKING NIGHT IT WAS.WE PUT IT ON BUT IT'S YOU THAT MAKE IT SUCH A GREAT NIGHT.GREAT TO SEE MORE NEW FACES THERE.SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH. :(

Yes a big thank to all of you especially those that had to travel from

Kettering

West Dereham

Norwich

Northampton

Telford

Coventry

Loughboro'

Melton

Huntingdon

Wishbech

Nottingham

Leicester

Burton on Trent

and everywhere else...... sorry if i.ve missed any where mention next time i promise

See you all next month (or at the Talk in Norwich on the 9th June)

KTF

GazA

Guest gibber

A GREAT BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME TO SIXHILLS LAST NIGHT.WHAT A CRACKING NIGHT IT WAS.WE PUT IT ON BUT IT'S YOU THAT MAKE IT SUCH A GREAT NIGHT.GREAT TO SEE MORE NEW FACES THERE.SEE YOU ALL NEXT MONTH. :sleep3:

Well I made it this time :thumbsup: .

Thought I better give Jacks a miss when the wife reminded me about going over to her mothers for Sunday dinner.

:(

Got a lift with the lads.

Had a great night. A nice mix across the board with some nice underplayed stuff (I Liked that 1956 track)

What a friendly place this is, promoters and punters a like. Not like some who just want your door money.

It's not a lifeline but one of the best of this type of night on the scene at the moment.

Looking forward to my next visit

:thumbsup:

Hi Mark, good to see you and Netty there.

For a first visit I really enjoyed it, music right across the board for everyone, danced quite a lot myself, hope to get to one of the all-nighters there sometime too.

Cheers

Alan

Glad to see you again young alan ,glad you enjoyed the night m8 :(:thumbsup:

Guest GazArcher

Well I made it this time :unsure: .

Thought I better give Jacks a miss when the wife reminded me about going over to her mothers for Sunday dinner.

:ohmy:

Had a great night. A nice mix across the board with some nice underplayed stuff (I Liked that 1956 track)

What a friendly place this is, promoters and punters a like. Not like some who just want your door money.

It's not a lifeline but one of the best of this type of night on the scene at the moment.

:thumbsup:

Hi Andy, thanks for the feed back much appreciated makes it all worth while. Don't forget you said you are thinking about starting DJing again yourself, so start dusting down them 7inches and when you're feeling ready we will sort you out a warm up spot.

see you next month

GazA

Guest soulful ady

Well I made it this time :thumbsup: .

:wicked:

:huh:

hi alan glad you had a great nite that 1956 track was a young 4 tops with "Could it be you"and yes it's not bad for the year..

all the best Ady

Ah yes Mr Nitenurse.... the Wombles, famous as the founders of the Green movement with early references to recycling, however their music was shite.

It'll be a cold day before you play for us again............................. and I don't mean you're on in January!

Seriously, it was a laugh but it stops here!!!!!!!!!!

and that goes for you Mrs Sue Nitenurse, not feeling well, poorly, tick.