• Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Stuart T

TWO FOR SALE

LEO PRICE C/U..LUCKY LADY..MINT-.. £150

Is that the one also being played not covered up since before it was covered up, if that makes sense? :D

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

Yes Gene,saw it on Stuart T playlist down in the smoke :yes: was waiting for paul harris to uncover if you know what i mean.Great tune uncovered or covered!!! See you at Middleton :D

'ere, I'm better looking than Gene! Think Shifty used to have this on sales tapes. I heard it from Sharnya who had it off Shifty, was surprised when someone mentioned it was covered up, the cover up name is quite inventive! Doesn't seem to come up that often.

Social source share

'ere, I'm better looking than Gene! Think Shifty used to have this on sales tapes. I heard it from Sharnya who had it off Shifty, was surprised when someone mentioned it was covered up, the cover up name is quite inventive! Doesn't seem to come up that often.

I wondered where the Gene reference came from ? He must think you look alike Stuart :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest Stuart T

My apologies Stuart,im going blind and bald...

Its alright mate, me too, apparently its connected to the hairs on the back of my hands... :thumbsup:

I'm now informed that Sharnya had it off Richard Domar, she heard it off Shifty's cds. Some nice stuff on his site.

Edited by Stuart T
Social source share

Guest uroffal

I'm particularly suprised since it's in Manships book at £70....

And the LP can be picked up for a few $s on eBay..... I forgot to bid on one that ended at $6 with no bids.

Got a nice copy of the LP for sale if anyone's interested

Social source share

Guest Neil Taylor

I think Mr Price did a few takes on this 45,one slightly different from the other.The better and rarer version is the one Paul Harris i believe covered up......could be wrong :thumbsup:

Neil

Social source share

I think Mr Price did a few takes on this 45,one slightly different from the other.The better and rarer version is the one Paul Harris i believe covered up......could be wrong :thumbsup:

Neil

There is another version on ah forget the label, think its actually called lady luck instead of Oh lucky lady, dont know how much differnce there is in it though as i've never herd that version.

Played it in the SON room at Soul Revolution, went down a storm, only place i've played it out.

Social source share

There is another version on ah forget the label, think its actually called lady luck instead of Oh lucky lady, dont know how much differnce there is in it though as i've never herd that version.

Played it in the SON room at Soul Revolution, went down a storm, only place i've played it out.

I was told two different versions by same artist,slightly different title but both totally different,Neil is right the version played by Paul Harris is the better and rarer.Nice one Baz im sure it sounded the business at Soul Revolution.Top tune :thumbsup:

Edited by nick hackett
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!