Ebonystic On Scream

Guest hakushu

Guest hakushu

Ebonystic - Married to the one in love with another / Ain't it good to you - 45

Need a clean copy on Scream. Serious cash offered.

Cheers.

Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Johnny Mack

A man with taste................

Despite the label, this is yet another group with its roots in the Carolinas.

Real nice sweet/group side and a great crossover/funky dancer on the other side. Picked up my copy in the 70's.

A copy with lots of writing on the label went through EBay a couple of months ago at a reasonable price ($40 or 60 I think).

I've only seen 2 releases on the Scream label, both of which are good 45's - there seems a particular interest for these 45's in Japan.

Take care and best of luck in your search,

John

Social source share

A man with taste................

Despite the label, this is yet another group with its roots in the Carolinas.

Real nice sweet/group side and a great crossover/funky dancer on the other side. Picked up my copy in the 70's.

A copy with lots of writing on the label went through EBay a couple of months ago at a reasonable price ($40 or 60 I think).

I've only seen 2 releases on the Scream label, both of which are good 45's - there seems a particular interest for these 45's in Japan.

Take care and best of luck in your search,

John

the one just on ebay was trashed though.

Social source share

Guest Johnny Mack

Bob, you're absolutely right - that one on EBay was well worn.

Ebonystic doesnt turn up at all - the other release on Scream fetched over $300 recently on EBay.

I'd be interested in a valuation on the Ebonystic 45 though - I have a nice copy I bought as a new release in the 70's. Like both sides.

Best

John

the one just on ebay was trashed though.
Social source share

Bob, you're absolutely right - that one on EBay was well worn.

Ebonystic doesnt turn up at all - the other release on Scream fetched over $300 recently on EBay.

I'd be interested in a valuation on the Ebonystic 45 though - I have a nice copy I bought as a new release in the 70's. Like both sides.

Best

John

I think it's worth $150 mint, Mike Noriega got that for it a year or two ago on ebay (and his stuff doesn't go cheap, he's bestsides-records) and I got one for 75 pounds from another UK dealer that tried to get more but didn't sell it. Of course, $150 mint on ebay might mean closer to $250 on a UK dealer set sale list...

Social source share