Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Guest denmac

Rolls Royce- Hucknall

Guest denmac

rolls-royce shouts quality,and thats what you`ve got at hucknall. after being stamped on at the door it was,,hi, ay-up, shake hand,hello...shake,. the bar eventually got closer. the poor guy behind the bar got my order eventualy after stopping to place a tune rupe was playing. anything else? he said "just a sec i said trying to catch that tune playing. yes that was the night for me Chatting away those conversations were interupted with "what the ,,, is this" i love nights like this, going home with bits of flyers in your pocket,with tunes and e-mail addresses,phone numbers etc. send us that tune, i`ve got another version.....to me, one of the markers of a good night is having to ask someone or three " what was that oldie" in conclusion, andy.mark, crackin night. rupe_ keep on keeping on. to SIR A FENN ,,, please stop dj`ing. i`m still trying to find things you played 20 years ago.. kev and victoria i love you thanks for the tour of notts

rolls-royce shouts quality,and thats what you`ve got at hucknall. after being stamped on at the door it was,,hi, ay-up, shake hand,hello...shake,. the bar eventually got closer. the poor guy behind the bar got my order eventualy after stopping to place a tune rupe was playing. anything else? he said "just a sec i said trying to catch that tune playing. yes that was the night for me Chatting away those conversations were interupted with "what the ,,, is this" i love nights like this, going home with bits of flyers in your pocket,with tunes and e-mail addresses,phone numbers etc. send us that tune, i`ve got another version.....to me, one of the markers of a good night is having to ask someone or three " what was that oldie" in conclusion, andy.mark, crackin night. rupe_ keep on keeping on. to SIR A FENN ,,, please stop dj`ing. i`m still trying to find things you played 20 years ago.. kev and victoria i love you thanks for the tour of notts

dennis your supposed to got to sleep when ya get home not be on here.

ive gotta agree mate great night .

rupe

I absolutely loved the music and was totally surprised with what some of the less familiar DJs put on on the decks. If last night's offerings are anything to go by, I hope this night will grow for all those involved :yes: .

m

ps. thanks for the postcode text Andy - we foreigners love that SatNav thingy

Adverts