Rolls Royce- Hucknall

Guest denmac

Guest denmac

rolls-royce shouts quality,and thats what you`ve got at hucknall. after being stamped on at the door it was,,hi, ay-up, shake hand,hello...shake,. the bar eventually got closer. the poor guy behind the bar got my order eventualy after stopping to place a tune rupe was playing. anything else? he said "just a sec i said trying to catch that tune playing. yes that was the night for me Chatting away those conversations were interupted with "what the ,,, is this" i love nights like this, going home with bits of flyers in your pocket,with tunes and e-mail addresses,phone numbers etc. send us that tune, i`ve got another version.....to me, one of the markers of a good night is having to ask someone or three " what was that oldie" in conclusion, andy.mark, crackin night. rupe_ keep on keeping on. to SIR A FENN ,,, please stop dj`ing. i`m still trying to find things you played 20 years ago.. kev and victoria i love you thanks for the tour of notts

• Replies 2
  • Views 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

rolls-royce shouts quality,and thats what you`ve got at hucknall. after being stamped on at the door it was,,hi, ay-up, shake hand,hello...shake,. the bar eventually got closer. the poor guy behind the bar got my order eventualy after stopping to place a tune rupe was playing. anything else? he said "just a sec i said trying to catch that tune playing. yes that was the night for me Chatting away those conversations were interupted with "what the ,,, is this" i love nights like this, going home with bits of flyers in your pocket,with tunes and e-mail addresses,phone numbers etc. send us that tune, i`ve got another version.....to me, one of the markers of a good night is having to ask someone or three " what was that oldie" in conclusion, andy.mark, crackin night. rupe_ keep on keeping on. to SIR A FENN ,,, please stop dj`ing. i`m still trying to find things you played 20 years ago.. kev and victoria i love you thanks for the tour of notts

dennis your supposed to got to sleep when ya get home not be on here.

ive gotta agree mate great night .

rupe

I absolutely loved the music and was totally surprised with what some of the less familiar DJs put on on the decks. If last night's offerings are anything to go by, I hope this night will grow for all those involved :yes: .

m

ps. thanks for the postcode text Andy - we foreigners love that SatNav thingy

Source Advert